Time to bag and tag!

What is up my pepperoni pizzas! I have once again been tagged, this time by OfficialAnimeQueen

Thanks a bundle so lets get on with the show shall we! And once again, you are not obliged to read this, it is harmless fun. (Or is it, mwahaha)

I actually dont know the rules for this one so,
Lets a go!
-Mario 2017

Ok I was just having fun with that one so this time lets do this!

Fact #1
My dream house is a cozy little cabin in the middle of the woods, next to a mountain with no civilization near me, in italy, and it haunted just for kicks. Then I could befriend them and talk to nobody without looking crazy!

Fact #2
I have alot of phobias one of them is autophobia (fear of abandonment) another is athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten) and the last I sort of have pedophobia (fear of children) the only reason im scared of them is because their fragile and im scared I might do some irreplaceable damage.

Fact #3
Favorite song? Anything. Literally, anything.

Fact #4
Favorite tv show/ movie
Sherlock is my favorite series (but im up for anything since I finished it)
And my favorie movies is anything with Adam Sandler

Fact #5
My hair is dark, dark, dark, brown

Fact #6
Its between the lines but at this moment it Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Fact #7
All colors are my favorite

Fact #8
My lucky number is 2

Fact #9
Eating. (Or drawing and writing) Is eating a hobby? Who cares! I love doing it so it is now a hobby!

Fact #10
My favorite game is monopoly

Fact #11
I absolutly adore tabby cats, and I really want a germanshepsky (?) or a pug-a-poo, even the name is awesome!

Fact #12
Everywhere in the world! Or the most comfortable bed in the world.

Fact #13
English, or Science

Well thats all the facts! Now to bag and tag it!

Self-inflicted_pain

Kittz4life

DarkHetalianAngel

PrincessMannLen

katcat27802

FallOutBoyLover7

MizudoriSorairo

your-Papi-Taylor

AnonymousRilaya

crazycoolnerdyaki

IM__SIRIUS______

Samantha_Green

AliceFromWonderland6

Assassin_Angel13

KarenLOLz01

Harley_Queen_1

horror_4_life

radioactivevodka

BrandonOsorio388

Spoiled_Sushi_Rolls

Alright! Bagged and tagged! I picked the first 20 people on my list so everyone had a fair shot of torture. (Just kidding) I had alot of fun with this so, I hope you guys have fun reading this and for the tagged, well all I can say is good luck!
Random out~