Headshots with globs of sand!

First off to xXxRed-RosesxXx for letting me use some material from her book without it the beach scene would be DEAD. Anyways thanks for reading!
____________________________________
Aquarius hopped out of the car and headed straight fot the sand with her bucket and shovel. The other signs went out of the car like normal people. Except Sagittarius her tripped and fell out of the car. Cancer walked to the beach and helped Aquarius in building her sand castle.

Libra was taking pictures with Leo until she got nailed right in the face by a wet sand glob. Gemini was swiming and taking underwater pictures, he swam too far out. He then decided to scare people by grabbing their legs and pulling them down. Taurus was sitting in the shade chilling with a drink because he just didnt want to swim. Virgo was reading and sitting in the shade chatting to Taurus.

Scorpio was listening to music on his phone until he decided to go swiming with Capricorn. Capricorn swam with Scorpio in the deep end until a giant wave splashed him. He decided to stay in the shallow waters after that. Sagittarius was being buried in the sand, it was so warm so he fell asleep. Pisces burried Sagittarius in the sand and made him look like a mermaid Leo and Libra took many pictures of him.(Blackmail mwahaha)

Aquarius and Cancer were almost done with building their sand castle until the waves came and destroyed them. Cancer and Aquarius morned the loss of all their hard work. They decided to just collect some sea shells. The signs were having loads of fun until it started to rain. They packed all their things and ran to their beach house. Sagittarius was still asleep so Scorpio had to run and get him out.

"Aww we were having so much fun too"
"I just hope there is no thunder"
"I love the rain"
"Ugh I left my book out there"
"Im hungry"
"Well it should clear up in an hour or something"
"Im so sandy"
"Hey Leo look at all the photos we took"
"They came out fabulous like me"
"Hey wheres Aquarius"
"Shes still outside playing"
"Lets start a fire"
A series of agreement could be heard. Cancer got all the rainy day snacks out and made hot cocoa for everyone to drink. Gemini was eating icecream, Cancer scolded him for eating icecream in cold weather.
"You could get sick" she would say
"I dont care" he would reply. They signs enjoyed the rest of the day until........
____________________________________
Cliffhanger! Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter than the others. I had to write this on a short notice. I'll wrap this up see ya my Tiny Telly's Random OUT~