The theaters hate how loud we are even though its louder than us

At the door was the mail man, he stood at the door with many letters, packages and junk mail.
"Does Sagittarius live here" the mail man asked
"Yes" Aries replies
"Sign here" he answers dully
Aries signs the clipboard and takes the packages, mail, and junk mail.
"Sattitarius, your mail is here" Aries hollered, just then he came running down the stairs.
"Finally its here" Sagittarius exclaims

He rips into the packages and reveals a brand new game console and games. He runs upstairs and 'presumably' started playing his games. A scrap of his junk mail fell out, it was an add for a movies thats out today. The movies was (movie you like) Aries got so excited she ran to the living room and crashed through the door without realizing it. This startled Pisces and Cancer, Pisces fell out of her chair and spilt her (now warm) hot chocolate all over Cancer. Without a care in the world Aries shouts out "WERE GOING TO THE MOVIES"
She had everyones attention at that point, mainly because of her loud yelling.
"Look their even giving out free spy pens for the people who go"

Time skip
The trailers ended and Aries manages to smuggle a 2 liter Dr. Pepper in the theater. She chugged half of it in one breath and sat through the whole film without needing to use the bathroom. Taurus was chewing his popcorn extreamly loud annoying many people nearby. Gemini watched the movie twice to piss off the other people in the theater by spoiling the movie for them.

Cancer sat through the whole movie, and I mean the whole movie, from the movie to the credits to find out if there was anything in the end. Leo kept getting up every three seconds to refill his drink after taking small sips from it. Virgo wasnt intrested in the movie, she put her phone on silent but texted through out the movies anyways. Libra was talking loudly on what she thought would happen next to a person who looked very annoyed.

Scorpio had a crying baby that he wouldnt take out for some reason. Capricorn was sitting at the very back row to view his victems, I mean prey, I mean people, below him. Secretly he looked for the rest of the zodiac and threw popcorn at them. Aquarius got attatched to a character that died like five times and came back leter on. Pisces was sitting next to Cancer and watching the movie like a good girl.

Time skip
"Lets go to the Circus" Taurus surprisingly suggested. No one disagreed, off to the Circus they went.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a last minite thing so I hope you liked it. I'm running out of ideas so I'm going to do something with me luck my Biscuits.
Random out~