Party Planner

Depuis le début

"Rodrick? You can't trust that prick! He and his friends are evil, they're the only 'wretched creatures' in this place." Rodney snapped at her once again.

"Hold your younger boy. If I hear that tone again I won't hesitate to leave you on the streets." The old hag threatened.

"Sign me up! It'd be better than living here, that's for sure-"

SMACK.

I froze as I saw a red handprint on the side of Rodney's face. Rosalyn tightened her grip on younger-me's hair even more- if that was possible -and picked up Rodney by his collar.

"Listen here you runt, when I tell you something, you do it. Snap at me again and you'll be lucky if you're precious friend is breathing come morning." Rodney gave Rosalyn what I think might've been the fiercest glare I had ever seen. He spat at her face and she threw him, causing the boy to slam against a wall.

My younger self stared at the now bleeding Rodney and her eyes started to glow again, although it was covered by her hair. The cloth holding it up at slipped out of its knot. She stamped on Rosalyn's foot and bit her hand.

"Ah!" The witch hissed and scowled at the child. "You little bi-" Younger-me started to run for Rodney, but Rodrick stepped out of nowhere and grabbed her by the back of her sweater. Two of his minions grabbed her thrashing arms and another held down her legs.

But not before getting kicked where the sun don't shine.

Score- Little Piper: 1  Rodrick: 0

"I say you toss her in the closet." Rodrick sneered and younger-me dug her nails into his wrist. "She took all the food-" He cut himself off and grunted, "She.. Deserved be starved 'till morning. And if you don't somehow lose the keys overnight, that'll just be her luck, won't it?" His word's seemed.. tight. Like he was having trouble getting them out.

He's the reason I got locked in the closet?

... Little Piper: 1  Rodrick: 1

Rosalyn grinned maliciously.

"Perfect, give me the girl." Rodrick and his goons dropped younger-me before pushing her forward. She stumbled but caught herself before she could fall. Rosalyn didn't seem to like that as she grabbed the back of my sweater again, yanking her off her feet.

The hag dragged younger-me down the hall to the closet. Rodney watched with a pained expression.

"Demi..." He muttered. Rodrick laughed with his friends while Rodney shakily got to his feet.

"You know," He started, wiping the blood pouring out from his nose. It was probably broken. "One, Rodrick, you're gonna wake up and realize just how horrible a person you are. You'll realize brothers or not, I despise you. And you'll figure out, there ain't nothing that will change that. Get a life, Rodrick." Rodney spat at him.

"Unlike you, I actually have one." Rodrick smirked. Rodney chuckled darkly, surprising all of them.

"Then why are you wasting it?" And with that, Rodney limped down the hall, in the direction younger-me was dragged off. He shoved Rodrick aside and for once, his brother was left speechless.