What did he just call her?

Piper's POV:

"Get up!" I felt pressure on my ribs and saw Ace was lightly- and repeatedly- kicking me in my side.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." I raised my hands in surrender and got up.

"Breakfast's ready." She nodded her head in the direction of the door and walked out. I saw Quinn coming down the staircase and she inspected my nose.

"Good news, the swelling's gone down," She smiled.

"Bad news?" I asked.

"It's still visible." Quinn pushed up her glasses as Echo peeked out from behind her.

"Yeah, sorry about that again..." She scratched the back of her neck. I strolled over to where Sav and Remeer were talking on the couch.

"When did you guys get up? And why are they actually waking us up for breakfast this time? They usually just go on ahead." I sat next to them.

"Yeah, well, apparently Notch has to talk to us about something." Sav shrugged.

"Uh oh," I sank back into the couch. "Last time he had to talk to the residents it was the only warning we got before a full out war broke out. If he needs to talk to everyone this time then-"

"It can't be good." Remeer agreed.

"You coming?" Sav got up and gestured to the door.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up." I shook head.

"Suit yourself." Remeer went downstairs with Sav next to him.

Sighing, I took my time to get up and grab my weapons.

"Psst!" I heard a sharp whisper. I spun around but couldn't see anyone. Must've been imagining things. "Over here!" There it was again. But I still couldn't see anyone.

"No, you imbecile, she is right over there, just fly in and get her." Now that voice I know loud and clear. I went over to the door and opened it wider to see Grim and Dot arguing.

"Uhh, guys?" They both jumped back and turned to me. "What're you doing here?" I let them in.

"I think they want to talk to you." A voice said from behind me. I turned to see Merlin.

"Okay, and what are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrow.

"They looked like they wanted to be let out of their cages, so I did let them out, then I followed them and they came to your door."

"You have to see Micha and Nixie." Dot flew in front of my face.

"You mean there's a way in?" I perked up. Dot nodded and Grim started talking.

"Something's wrong, and we believe you might be able to help." He said, well, grimly. My mood darkened and my smile dropped. I didn't even bother asking what was wrong.

"How do I get in?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Piper, where are we going?" Merl chased after me. I didn't waste any time in running to the directions Dot gave me, which is why I did tell him what was going on. The bat and eagle flew beside me.

"Wait and and see," I ignored his groan.

"Turn right, at the end of the hallway!" Dot flew past the corner and I sped up.

"Piperrr!!" Merlin whined. I stopped abruptly and he collided into me. "Oof!" His hair was all over the place and his hat was barely hanging onto his head. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at his childishness before pulling him up. "Thanks," He dusted himself off. "Now, what going on?" I sighed.