Nineteen

* This is amazing *
* I got inspired *
* Thank you for this *

And hundred more comments that I got from the Princess music video. I kept talking sips from my hot coffee while reading every single comment. I wore my glasses, it's been a long time sinceI wore them. I've lost my eye contacts so I have to wear my glasses more. I have plenty of free time and it's too early in the morning to go to Shannon.

I will maybe go to school. I think I am behind, I couldn't take my online lessons the past 2 weeks. I want to graduate college but I can't take my lessons when my life turns upside down. I left my mug on the table and went to my bedroom to put some clothes on. I decided to text Rachel and see if she is already in school.

* Hey Rach, I'm on my way to school, need a ride? *

I left my phone on my bed to go brush my teeth and wash my face. I brushed my hair to and left them free.
" My bag, my bag.. Where is it fuck. " I told to myself. I don't even remember where I've left my back since I'm taking the online lessons for the last 2 months. It was  hard for me to attend my lessons since I was having my career in New Jersey so now that I'm here, it is way more convenient to go to school. When I found my bag in my wardrobe, I heard my phone buzzing.

* Nah I'm good girl, see ya there! * Rachel texted back and I decided to text Shannon instead of replying to her. Just to let her know that I'll be in school.

* Mornin ShanBee, I'm heading to school can you pick me up later and maybe have dinner? * I put my phone on the silent and put it in my bag. I wanna have dinner with her tonight cause I'm planning on telling her about the Wasted Youth music video.

I don't know how much time I have to drive to go to school but I don't think it's too long. I've missed being around campus.

I went to the bus station and waited for the bus to come. I won't drive my car since Shan will come and pick me up.

ShanBee 🐝 : Pay attention to class. I'll come and pick u at 2
Me : 2 is nice. Love u xx.

I left my phone back in my bag and got in the bus. When it stopped outside campus, I started walking inside campus, through the huge buildings.

My college years would be way more difficult if I was staying in campus. But I chose my music career over all of this. And I don't regret a thing.

" Cari! " I heard a familiar voice yelling behind me.
" Sami? "
" Where have you been?! " before I could react she was hugging me tight.
Sami was the only person I never thought I would see again.
" Um you know.. Busy. " I suddenly got really awkward. 
I slowly pulled away, she looks right into my eyes with a big smile on her face. I felt extremely awkward and looked away.
" I've missed your eyes. " she broke the silence and made my heart race.
" Hey girl! " Thank God Rachel!
" Rachel! " I turned around and hugged my friend.
" How are y.. Oh Sami. Hey. " she awkwardky waved her hand to the blonde girl.
" Hello Rachel. I'll see you around Cari. " she winked at me and walked away.
" Again?! " she punched my shoulder, her facial expressions are nothing like they were before.
" She walked into me! " I tried to explain but her sigh stopped me.
" Her. Not happening. Find another one. " she pulled me to walk with her to the long hallway of the first floor.
" I have a girlfriend Rachel, Sami is a dick. " she rolled her eyes and lead me to our first lesson.

Shannon's POV

I was having a great nap till my ringtone interrupted me. Fucking hell. It better be important.

Babe 💩 : Mornin ShanBee, I'm heading to school can you pick me up later and maybe have dinner?

She going back to campus? Well, that's new.