Sixteen

First, I thought it was a dream. A perfect dream. But no. After all the shit we went through, she's next to me. Her naked body is perfectly laying next to mine naked body. Her body is the meaning of perfection. I placed my hand on her curves and made my way to touch her whole body. She moved when I tickled her, opened her eyes and looked at me, half sleeping.
" You're staring. " she said and closed my eyes with her palm.

The feeling of her touch, is sending me to another world. Her hands are soft and warm. It's exactly what I want in the cold weather of November.
" I'm not staring. " I answered, even if I know that I'm definitely staring.
" You just took two minutes to answer me. " she said and closed her eyes again.
" Are you feeling okay? " I asked her and kissed her hair.
" Right now, I feel perfect. " she said but I doubted when I saw her scars and bruises. Her cuts are healed but they have left scars behind them. Her left eyebrow is still slightly bruised so as her lower lip. It also has a scar and it's slightly swolen. Without even noticing what I'm doing, I lifted my hand and touched her lip.
" Babe, what are you doing? " she said with a raspy sleepy voice.
I feel like I'm washed with guilt. My eyes teared, thinking of all the shit she went through because of me.
" It's my fault, isn't it? " I asked her still touching her lip, trying not to be obvious that I'm ready to cry.
" Of course it's not your fault.. " she whispered and opened her eyes again to look at me.
" Don't you dare to even think about it okay? I was to quick to react, it's not your fault. It's not my fault. It's her fault. " she continued referring to Lea.

She has texted me a couple of times while we were still in the hospital but I blocked her number. There's no need to tell Shannon that, she can't bother me again.
" And I swear to God, if I ever see her again, I will fucking kill her for laying her hands on my girl. " she cupped my cheeks and leaned to give me a kiss.
" No one can touch my girl except me. " she pointed at my nose, making me smile.
" Only me. " she kissed me again and I hugged her from her neck.
" I love you so much. " I said, feeling like I'm in the Paradise only by smelling her scent.
" I love you. " she said and kissed my hair.

" Girls, are you awake? " I heard Amy's voice from the hallway. I put on my shirt and pants and let her in.
" Come in. " Shannon replied, never leaving me from her arms. Amy came in.
" You are too cute, it makes me wanna barf. " she said making us laugh.
" How are you Shan? "
" I'm good, really good. " she smiled at Amy.
" Well, that's good because it's Miles birthday today. " she smiled widely.
" It's November 2 already?! " Shannon said in shock making us laugh.
" The perks of being in a comma. " Amy said, making us laugh more.
" Well my birthday is in 12 days so we decided to celebrate our birthdays together. " she said clapping her palms.
" That's perfect! " I excitedly said even though I know that I must have an eye on Shannon all night long.
" It is and now that Shannon is still healing we decided to throw the party at his house. " she added and after our discussion about the party she left the room.
" I'll get you your pills. " I told her and gave her a kiss.

" What if it gets stuck in my throat? " she said looking at the little pill in her palm.
" Don't be such a pussy, it won't stuck in your throat. "
I said pushing her palm to her mouth.
" Take it! " I gave her a glass of water and she took the pill in her mouth. When she drunk the water, she held her neck and started coughing violently.
" Shan! " I held her back, she immediately started laughing.
" Ugh fuck you! " I punched her shoulder.
" Who's the pussy now? " she laughed out loud, I tried ro be mad but it's impossible to do it when I see her smile like that.

" Okay, beers, alcohol and shit are all ready. Do we need something else? "
" Shannon will not drink a simple sip of alcohol. " I told them, very serious. I heard her sighed but ignored her.
We left the apartment and went straight to Miles house.
" I know you really like beer but can you not drink for a little while? " I whispered in her ear when we were sitting in backseat.
" Okay. " she said and smiled at me.
" Okay? " I asked her. That's weird, I didn't expect her to give in this fast.
" Yeah. " she kissed my forehead and looked ahead again.
Amy parked her car outside Miles apartment. He recently moved out from Ally and Stevie's place and he has a pretty nice house.
" Happy birthday! " we told him when we entered his house and he thanked us all. Amy gave him a reeeeeally hot kiss and when she pulled away she turned and winked at us making us all laugh.