.:: Chapter 10 : Please Don't Forget About Me ::.

.:: Your POV ::.

Darkness. You couldn't open your eyes. Frozen, you couldn't move a muscle. You tried to wake up but you couldn't. You could hear, however, as you heard a faint chuckle in the empty pit around you.

Suddenly, you heard a voice and you could see, but the room was pitch black and empty. You got up and looked around and heard the voice again.

"Lass! Are you okay?" You turned around and saw that it was Harry. "Harry! Oh my God! Help me!" You cried, rushing over to him.

Even though the man scared you, he was the only one you knew here in this abyss of darkness, and quite possibly the only one who could help you.

He doesn't answer. "There ya're! You scared me half to death! Don't do that to me!" Harry sighed. You furrowed your brows and looked behind you. Seeing a girl who looked just like you rush toward him, she pushed through you somehow and hugged him quickly. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed, "I thought I lost you... glad I wasn't right,"

You gasped as the reality sunk in. The girl that Harry's hugging is the you - in the future, supposedly. But everything looked different about "you". You wore stuff that a pirate would wear, but in the color scheme of (y/f/c).

"I'm so glad Uma changed you," he smirked, looking straight at you, the real you. The other you laughed.

You started to cry and scream out, "No! I refuse to change! I - I won't!"

You started to see the room come back and you continued to cry out, "I don't want to change! CARLOS! Carlos, please. help!" you screamed, turning around the room rapidly.

Harry and the future you had disappeared, and suddenly, you heard a voice. Recognizing it, you turned around quickly to see where he was.

"Please... don't forget me." You turned around and saw Carlos crying. You gasped and tried to run towards him but were unsuccessful. The familiar frozen feeling started to return to your body, immobilizing you again.

"Carlos! Carlos I'm sorry! I'll never forget you! I'll always be yours!" you cried. He sighed, "No. You won't. And it kills me..." he looked down, pulling up his jacket sleeve to reveal a use gash over his bicep. "If you loved me, you wouldn't've done this." 

Immediately after he collapsed, and you cried out, "CARLOS!"

Carlos' body began to fade from your sight as you felt yourself being able to move again. Quickly, you rushed over to him and noticed he was still breathing, but clearly in a lot of pain.

"Carlos... I..."

He faded, and the dark abyss began to fade away, too. In a panic, you suddenly shot up, opening your eyes.

You looked around and noticed Uma and Harry starring at you from across the room.

"Get up and get dressed. Harry, make sure she's wearing proper attire, I'll go check on Ben," Uma said. Harry nodded and she walked out.

"Well, g'mornin', lassie~ You seemed as if you were having quite the dream," he chuckled. "I guess you could say that," you frowned, getting up. "Come with me, Uma gave me some clothes for you to wear. What you're wearing doesn't sail with the Tide," Harry lead you to the closet and handed you the clothes. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, watching you.

"Uhm... can you leave? I have to change."
He chuckled, "I'd rather stay and enjoy the view~"
"Harry, out," he smirked, not moving. "Make me."
"Fine," you grit your teeth. You chuck the clothes on the floor and grab him by the ear, pulling him down as he groaned, "Aye! That hurts!"

"That's the idea, creep!" you lead him out the door and slammed it shut, locking it. You groaned and got dressed.

You later walked out and saw Harry. He smirked and whistled, "Damn." You rolled your eyes as you subtly checked him out and noticed how fit and muscular he actually was. Your face started to heat up a bit.

I know they'll be coming to find me soon

"Do you..." he walked over to you and brushed some hair out of your face away with his hook, "have a boyfriend by any chance..?"

"No," you smirked. "Why~?"
"Cause I really want to do something right now."
"Likeee~?" You looked up at him. He chuckled, "Oh, what the hell." He leaned down and kissed you roughly.

You're taken by surprise by this, but you find yourself kissing back, completely forgetting about Carlos. As a matter of fact, everything good you've ever known started to slip away as you fell for the Scottish bad boy.

"OY! YOU TWO, KNOCK IT OFF!" Uma yelled. You stopped kissing and you blushed. "Alright, boss, don't have to shout at us!" Harry yelled back.

"I NEED YOU UP HERE!" Uma yelled from above deck."BE RIGHT THERE!" He yelled back. "I'm sorry about that. Maybe we'll have more... private time... later," he smirked. You nodded, grinning, "I hope so."

"Before I go, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Uhm, hell yeah!" you laugh. He grinned, "Perfect." he pecks your lips then ran upstairs.

But my Stockholm Syndrome is in your room
Yeah, I fell for you.

<><><><><><>

Why did this story get so popular lol I literally dont understand its so bAAAaaaAAAAaaaD

but thank you nevertheless for the endless support these past years 🥺