.:: Chapter 1 : Reunited ::.

.:: Your POV ::.

You were walking to the school grounds to meet up with the VKs. The school year recently started up, and you missed the first week. You had just gotten back from your vacation, and immediately were put alongside Jane to decorate for the Cotillion.

Up ahead you saw them and rushed over to them. Carlos didn't know you were coming, so you could surprise him.
Right as you were about to say hi, Jane beat you to it.

You saw them talking and you immediately started feeling jealous.
"Well, we'll leave you two to it," Jay smirked, grabbing Carlos by the shoulders and pulling him away.

You found your chance and ran off to meet them.
"Carlos?"
He froze and turned around. When he noticed it was you he grinned, "(Y/n)!" He ran over to you and hugged you tightly. He picked you up and twirled you around, making you giggle.

"Carlos! Put me down, you crazy boy!" you laughed. "Alright, alright, you're no fun," he chuckled and put you down.

"Why weren't you here the first week? I was so worried!" he sighed, taking your hands.
"Didn't you get my texts?" You raised a brow.
"No.. remember? I'm still learning how to use smartphones."

"Oh, right," you laughed. "No smartphones on the Isle."
"Yep."
"Well, I was on a family vacay. Sorry," you peck his lips. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you deeply.

You hear a groan, "Why am I always the one to catch you two in the act?" Jay chuckled.
You part and sigh, "Can't you leave us to make out in peace for once?" You laughed while Carlos blushed.
"Nah. Not while you're in a public place. Take your snogging elsewhere," Jay pulled you two away from each other and you frowned.

"You meanie!" You pouted. Carlos laughed and took your hands, "I've gotta go to fencing. I'll talk to you at lunch, okay baby?"

You nodded and pecked his lips. "Good luck! I'll come watch."
"Alright, thanks!" He kissed your forehead and raced after Jay.