.:: Chapter 6: The Fury of a De Vil ::.

.:: Carlos' POV ::.

We walked downstairs. I frowned, "I wish Mal would just come back home... it's not gonna be the same without her," I sighed. I walked around, looking for (Y/n) and Ben while Jay and Evie talked.

After a minute, I began to panic. "Uh! Guys! Where'd (Y/n) and Ben go?"
Evie's eyes widened. "Ben! (Y/n)! Where are you!" she and Jay ran over to where I was.

My heart started beating rapidly fast.
"(Y/N)! BABY, WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted.

"Carlos! God, Pup, not so loud!" Jay hissed. "NOT SO LOUD? MY GIRLFRIEND IS MISSING!" I yelled at him. I screamed and kicked over a can, and Evie stepped back a little. I dont think she's ever seen me this mad before. I turned to hit the wall, tears welling up in my eyes when Jay quickly put his hands on my shoulders, stopping me. "Cool it. Hurting yourself isn't going to bring her back."

"Carlos.." Evie said quietly, trying to console me. "It's my fault," I sniffled, "It's all my fault. I told her! I told her not to come and I let her! She could be dead at the bottom of the ocean for all I know!" I cried, embarrassed at how weak I was being. Jay sighed and hugged me as I cried. "Let it out, Carlos. I'm sure she's fine," he said, frowning.

We heard footsteps, "Ben? Ben is that you?" Evie asked, looking around. The three of us looked over to the mist and see a figure walk towards us. It looked like Ben.

Evie sighed, "Ben, don't scare us like that..."
"Don't scare you?" the mysterious Scottish-sounding man said. I raised a brow and Jay let go of me. I quickly wipe away the dampness from my cheeks,  putting on a scowl to the man in front of us.

"But that's my speciality," the figure came into the light and he smirked, caressing his hook.

"Harry?" Jay glared. "What did you do with (Y/n)?" I said sternly. "And where's Ben!" Jay frowned.

"Oh, the King? He's with Uma. Speaking of which, Uma wants to meet Mal at the Fish and Chips shop immediately," he grinned. "As for the little lassie? Uma has her, too," he chuckled.

"If she gets hurt, I swear I'll-" I rushed at him and Jay held me back, just barely.

"Ooh, you've lost your touch, Jay!" he smirked. He turned to Evie, "Still looking as stunning as always," he frowned. He turned to me and fake a dog bark, laughing and walked off whistling a song.

I clenched my fist. "I want to kill him so badly right now," I clench my jaw, trying to keep myself from going on a killing spree. "Just... yell something out, it'll help," Evie said.

I sighed, "DALMATIANS!" I shout. Jay snickered and I punched his arm. "Ow! Good God, you've got a wicked good punch," Jay frowned, rubbing his bicep that I hit.

"Sorry, I'm just so pissed right now," I sighed. "Don't worry, man. I'd be pissed too if Uma kidnapped my girlfriend," he said.

Evie and I gasped. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" she squealed. "Is it Lonnie?"

"Yes. Uh-! No- I mean, how'd you know?" Jay groaned. "It's obvious, cause she likes you~" Evie giggled.

"Guys! Helloooo? (Y/n) and Ben's lives are in danger! We've got to get Mal and move! NOW!" I yell.
"Okay, goodness," Evie frowned.

"Uma's got the fury of a De Vil coming her way," I grumbled. "This is one mistake that she'll be sorry for making, that's for damn sure."