misery of hearts

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

A beautiful house lay hidden under the veils of trees and so was the princess residing inside the place. The house was covered with trees and a track with beautiful oak trees on both sided leaded to this place far away from the noises and disturbance of people. A beautiful lake at the back of the place. This place was heaven for a lonely soul once and it still is.

 This place was heaven for a lonely soul once and it still is

(Pic of the house)

A girl was sleeping peacefully on her queen size bed lost in the lands of happy memories away from the nightmarish reality. She felt a soft kiss on her forehead and turned in her sleep a soft smile playing on her lips as she mumbled in her sleepy state " lemme sleep, Adi"

She heard a melodic deep laugh resonate around her and she squinted her eyes open to watch the infecting laugh of her joyful husband who looked like an angel while laughing, only to find just air all around her with no traces of her husband around.

She sat on the bed looking around searching for someone who was gone to a land of no return. Tears welled up in her eyes looking at his empty side. Their pictures lining the walls of this beautiful house, this beautiful place that he built only for her. To provide her time to heal under the beauty and nourishment of nature. She remembers the first time she came to this place she was spell bounded by it's beauty but she didn't let it show on her face. She acted like a bitch with him that time still lost in love of the man who destroyed her whole being, who killed her brother yet her broken heart craved for him. She was so rude to him always reminding him she was forced to marry him when her heart beat for someone else. She hurted him yet he was kind to her. He tried to comfort, he turned into whatever she needed. He was her best friend, he gave her everything she wanted, he was her friend, her best friend, her mentor, her guide, her adviser, her confident, her soul mate. He nourished her broken wings and soul and gave her a clear sky to fly.

And now he is gone taking her soul along with him. He had colored her in all colors of love and now he had taken it all away with him leaving just memories, beautiful memories.

The days spent in this place were joyful, this was home......their sweet home. They had danced under the dark sky studded with twinkling stars, they had danced in rain, drenched in hues of love. They had played hide n seek and truth and dare numerous times in this place. She was aware of every nook and corner of this place and can navigate her way through this place easily even blind folded. Every Sunday was family day here. The picnics and bonfires beside the lake, teasing Sidhima and Sidika, acting like carefree college students. So many memories and memories is the only thing left with her now. Memories and dreams of a life they could have which was so cruelly snatched away from her.

The tears flowed down unstoppable as his name rolled out of her mouth in a strangled cry "Advik...please come back....I'm so lost, so broken without you or take me away with you,please Adi, you promised, you promised you won't ever leave me, you promised you will always find your way back to me then where are you now, where are you now when I need you. Can't you see your Anika is slowly breaking, slowly shattering without you, Adi please come back to your Ani.......I'm nothing without you........nothing. You gave me all your love then said "goodbye" how is it fair Adi....you were not allowed to leave me alone.......then why you go, why you broke your promise Adi.....why??" She sobbed questioning his photo in their photo frame.