pinky Singh Oberoi

The whole journey from Handa Mansion to Oberoi Mansion was silent everyone was lost in their own thoughts, Pinky was glancing at her son Shivaye every now and then to find him lost in deep thoughts, his cheek still have a little red hue due to the force of Anika's slap.

The fire in that girl's eye scared her, it wasn't a fire which will extinguish soon, it was a fire which will burn the whole forest and still will take months to extinguish, the way that girl carried herself today surprised her and more than that the way she spoke not caring about who she was speaking too or how much her words were hurting the other scared her, her words were like sharp blades ready to slice anything that comes in it's path,but that wasn't what Pinky was afraid of, the thing Pinky was afraid of the secret that was buried in her heart for so many years, the secret about which none of the​ young generation were aware of, that girl knew the truth.

the secret which can shake the foundation of whole Oberoi empire, that deadly secret which can snatch her son from her to a place of no return. No she couldn't let that happen, not at all it will destroy everything, she can't loose Shivaye again, the memories were too painful to relieve again, those months spent in loneliness, the taunts, pain brain numbing pain. Everything was still fresh in her mind and she couldn't let her son be affected by them, her personal experience had made her like the way she is now giving importance to Naam khoon khandan, teaching her son the same too.

How can she let her son know that his own father had raped her and no one voiced out the injustice done to her, because she was a poor village girl and his father a rich man, land lord no one stood up for him. She still worked in that house and when they got to know about her pregnancy. They snatched away her son from her, they gave her son to Shakti ji's wife, who raised Shivaye as her son until she died in an accident, till then every day she craved for her own son, she died a little by little for her son. After her death she was brought to this lavish OM as Shakti's legal wife to take care of her son. The world might have forgotten her sufferings but she hadn't, the world might have forgotten she is Shakti Singh Oberoi's second wife she hadn't. And She can't ever let her son know of her bitter past. She can't let him know that he was the result of his mother's sufferings.

The way that girl spoke to her today reminded her of her origin again. The sin she committed unknowingly in a fit of anger and insecurity. she regrets it every day of her life but now when she is watching it in front of her eyes, how her deeds are becoming a threat to her son, no she can't bear it, she will tell Shivaye what happened that night, how it happened she just couldn't loose her son, if telling him the truth will distance him from her for sometime, she could bear it, but not telling him will distance him from her forever.

she couldn't bear that, she has lost her son once, she can't loose him again. When they reached back to OM everyone retired to their respective rooms. No one told Dadi anything about the whole incident, why give unnecessary worries to the poor lady.

In their room pinky felt as if someone was strangling her, she was suffocating in there. Shakti's guilt filled eyes were killing her, she never thought their will be a day when she couldn't watch this man in pain, but it has and now she couldn't watch him hurt or feeling guilty, she looked at him and tried to smile as she spoke softly "I'm going to Shivaye's room to check up on him, he may be shaken"

she left the room stating so.

When she entered Shivaye's room, the whole room was mess with Shivaye sitting on the bed lost somewhere, his eyes blood red with anger or fear she didn't knew as she entered his room. She called out softly for him " shivuu" her nickname for him when he was just a toddler, it had been ages since she called him with that name, he was startled hearing her.