Baby Daddy

Professor Styles

Chapter 10
Song: No Angels// Bastille ft Ella Eyre (I love the movie psycho old black and white films are classic 👌🏽)

"I'm what?" Louis asked unsure if he heard him right.

"Yep you are pregnant and 14 weeks at that." He smiled and Louis looked at Harry who looked so happy.

"Since you're here I'll proceed with an ultrasound." He said pushing buttons on a screen.

"I'm pregnant" Louis whispered biting his tongue to keep from squealing.

Spencer was oblivious to her parents.

"I know I can't believe you're pregnant with our baby." Harry said kissing Louis hand.

"I thought I was just gaining weight." Louis smiled and the doctor instructed him to pull up his shirt.

"I kinda want to keep it a secret from her at the moment okay?"

Louis said referring to Spencer who was still watching peppa pig.

"Okay" Harry said and the doctor put the gel and wand on Louis stomach.

"And there it is." The little blurb on the screen was kinda hard to see but you could see the outline.

"Let's Schedule on appointment when you're 20 weeks. That's all I have for you, you may go home."

Harry helped Louis stand from the bed.

"We should start planning a gender reveal don't you think?" Louis asked already anticipating the baby.

"Whatever you want." Louis could tell Harry was excited about the baby.

"Harry I know you're happy."

"I am I've always want to have a baby with you"

"Oh I'm so excited!"

"You're not nervous about giving birth isn't that why we didn't get pregnant sooner?"

"I am scared but I've been told it goes by fast plus I'm having a c section so it'll be painless."

"What do you want?" Louis asked referring to gender.

"Another girl"

"Me too"