Tangled sheets

Professor Styles

Chapter 2
Song: All Night // Beyoncé

"Ooh Harry" Louis moaned and Harry hit his spot.

Harry caressed Louis legs as he made quick thrusts into him.

"Shit" Harry groaned pushing his locks back from his clammy forehead.

Louis eyes rolled back as his ankles went weak around Harry's waist.

"I'm gonna come" Louis panted his mouth agape as milky stands shot up his chest.

Harry thrusted until they became sloppy and he pulled out coming on Louis waist line.

Harry and Louis found out some time ago that Louis actually has the potential to get pregnant but the two planned on sticking to adoption Louis was terrified of child birth.

Harry collapsed next to Louis on the bed who quickly cleaned off his stomach.

"That was a whole 6 minutes harry" Louis chuckled. "You're getting faster"

"I'm 3 plus decades old Louis obviously I'm gonna bust faster" Harry said pecking Louis forehead.

"Still feels good though...how was work anyways?"

"Boring that's about it" Harry sighed enjoying Louis stiletto nails massaging his scalp.

"Does it feel good" Louis smiled when he saw Harry's eyes shut.

"Feels great actually" Harry mumbled.

"At least it's Friday so you can relax" Louis commented and Harry nodded.

The room was quiet until Louis noticed something.

"I could've swore we closed the door" Louis said.

"Why?" Harry mumbled "poncho watched again"

Harry sighed into Louis neck before blindly throwing and pillow closing the door.

"Horny bastard"

>>

Louis was downstairs sitting on the couch in his dressing gown.

"What're you doing?" Harry said in his ear scaring him.

"Jeez...nothing I got bored watching you sleep"

"Why watch? You could've slept to"

"I already slept with Spence I'm wide awake...anyways what now?"

"I'm going to find something to eat"

"Yeah cause I'm not cooking no more today" Louis chuckled causing harry to role his eyes.

"Why are you still naked by the way?"

"Cause I pay the bills here" Harry said going into the kitchen

"Sassy" Louis mumbled

The sound of the door being knocked upon made Louis get off the couch.

"Oh hey mom" Louis said to Jay who came with takeout.

"What're you doing here?" Louis said when she came through the door.

"Just decided to bring some take out" Jay ended up going through the kitchen door.

"Woah hey Jay" Harry could be heard.

Jay put the food down on the island which covered Harry's bottom half.

"Give your mom a hug harry" jay said and Harry went to the opposite side of the counter.

Louis took off his robe giving the silk to Harry which came down to right below his nudity.

"I'll be back guys" Harry said pressing the floral silk against his legs.

"Oh my god did I interrupt something?" "No he just woke up"

"So the counter is safe?" "Yes mom it's been disinfected" Louis chuckled.

"I hope he knows I'm bound to see his arse any day now."

"Mum he's still my partner" Louis reminded her and she sighed