11 || issa problem

Start from the beginning

"So what are you saying?"

"What I am saying is, Cassius is a drug dealer. He knows people and he for sure knows people who can have your brothers killed, he has cops on his pay roll Yael."

"Don't worry about that, just take my boys to Cassius okay" I looked for the voice and it was pops.

"With all due respect sir, you don't know how Cassius is"

"Then you don't know how we are. A couple of niggas here don't phase us," Yavin said.

"So just take us to Cassius." Zeke demanded.

Q finally gave in and took them to Cassius of course I tagged along and sat in the front with Q. I want to see Cassius get a beat down like he did me.

"You know. I never understood why niggas like to put there hands on people for no reason."

I looked up and it was Zeke. "It makes him a bitch. "

"Why were you friends with him" Yavin asked.

"I didn't know he was like that. He kept almost any and everything about relationships he had going on from me. I mean we were close but not close enough for him to talk about his lil love life."

"That must have sucked."

"Nah, it just made it easier to cut him as some sort of friend. He messed up when he hurt my baby" he smiled at me.

I blushed and just looked out the window.

"Just know if you do him wrong, we are coming after you."

" I could never " he hummed.

It took a while but we finally got to what seems to be where Cassius house. It looks horrible.

"Yael stay in the car" Zeke said as he got out the car along with Yavin. My window was rolled all the way down. I saw Q get out and lean on the car next to me.

Cassius was sitting on the porch with hoenya next to him. I frowned and leaned my arms out the window.

I also realized that both of my brothers were shirtless and they were wearing their torn up timberlands. That's how you know they getting ready to fight.

"So you like beating up on my little brother" I heard Yav say.

"He got what he deserve, it's called putting him in his pl-"

Cassius didn't even get to finish his sentence before Zeke punched him in the mouth and reopens his busted lip.

Everything was a blur and went by fast as we were watching them give him a classic beat down tag team style and I know when they were down he was curled up bleeding from his nose and mouth and he probably had side bruises. Whelp that's what he gets. Hopefully he knows how it feels.

When we drove away, I looked back to see he got like one hit on both of them, but it didn't phase them. They were smiling so they seem content.

"Well uh, I'm going to drop you guys off, and I need to go do some stuff with my Ma."

"Are you going to come back?" I asked with a pout.