(Loki walks in the room with a big smile on his face)

Mr. Raymond: Here he is. This is Walter Lawson.

(Bruce looks up and frowns)

Loki: (Waves to Bruce) Hello, Robert.

Bruce: (Furrows his eyebrows)....What?

Loki: That is your name.

Bruce: I know, but I go by Bruce. How do you know my first name?

Loki: Ehehehehe. Don't be a silly fool, Banner. You know I search your files.

(Bruce raises his eyebrows)

Mr. Raymond: I take it you two know each other.

Bruce: Sadly, yes.

Loki: Sadly? (Walks over to Bruce) It is not sad that we know each other. Actually, I think it is spectacular that the two of us get to "hang out." We can chat about me being smashed into the floor several times by a giant green monster. I think that is a great topic.

Bruce: (Mumbling) Get away from me, Loki. I'm not in the mood.

Mr. Raymond: (To Loki) Ya know, since you just switched classes, you don't have to make a project. But you can help Bruce finish his chair if you want.

(Loki smiles at Bruce)

Bruce: Please, Mr. Raymond! No! I don't want him to work with me!

Loki: Yes you do, Pal. We make a great team. (Pats Bruce's shoulder)

Bruce: Get off! And no we don't!

Loki: We'll be fine, Mr. Raymond. He just seems to be a little provoked.

(Mr. Raymond nods and goes to his desk)

Loki: So, Bruce. What do you need me to do?

Bruce: I need you to sit down and shut up.

Loki: Excuse me? That is no way to treat an immortal.

Bruce: Loki, I don't wanna hear any of your crap today.

Loki: You seem upset, Banner. Maybe I can help you relax. I know some great techniques.

Bruce: Laufeyson, I will punch you.

Loki: Oooh. See? You really need to calm down. You wouldn't want to punch a friend.

Bruce: I'm not friends with you.

Loki: Yes, you are. (Sees Bruce's heart monitor) Hey, what is that?

Bruce: My heart rate monitor. It tells me how fast it's beating. If it gets too fast, I could hulk out.

Loki: Oh. I see. What kind of things make your heart beat faster?

Bruce: Running. Fighting. Anger. Stress. You. I don't know! Can you just go away!?

Loki: I know what can calm you down. Soft, classical music.

Bruce: Duh. I know. Beethoven is constantly replaying on my IPod.

Loki: Really? I don't know who that is, but okay. Who else?

Bruce: Only the most amazing composers of all time. Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Handel, Vivaldi-

Loki: Ehh! I don't know why I asked, 'cause I really don't care. Anyway, why don't you listen to your IPod, then?

Bruce: Because I can't find it! I was brushing my teeth and then Fury told me to take out the trash, and I left my IPod in the bathroom. Then when I came back, it was gone. I asked Thor if he had taken it, but he said he "would not do such a thing."