Smash and Burn

[After lunch, everybody is walking to class. Tony runs up to Bruce and walks beside him, but Bruce doesn't notice]

Tony: HI, BANNER!

Bruce: (Jumps and screams) What the!? (frowns) Tony!

Tony: (Laughs) I scared you? Sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out that much.

Bruce: Yeah. Well, you did.

Tony: (Raises an eyebrow) You must be ticked off. What happened? You were fine in chemistry this morning, but at lunch you seemed really mad. Why did you even snap at Thor for putting ketchup on his fries?

Bruce: Because I don't like ketchup!

Tony: Okay, okay. Calm down. Calm down. It was just a question. But seriously, what's your deal?

Bruce: I don't know. I'm just irritable. I'm ready to go home.

Tony: Yeah, me too. But we've got one more class.

Bruce: I wish I had wood shop with one of you.

Tony: Yeah, me and Ms. Widow have next class together. Pepper comes in there occasionally. I hope she comes today.

Bruce: Oh yeah. That's right. You got her to remember us.

Tony: Yep. Now I just need to explain everything and stop her from marrying Happy.

Bruce: Can you stop talking about your life for once!?

Tony: (Blankly stares)...What the?... Um, did you just go Rogers on me? I mean, like, what?

Bruce: Sorry. I need my heart monitor.

Tony: Your heart monitor?

Bruce: Yeah, it tells me how fast my heart is beating, so I can try to control myself.

Tony: And if it beats too fast...?

Bruce: Hulk Mode Activated, what do you think!?

Tony: Alright, alright. Maybe you should put it on right now.

Bruce: I will. (Pulls it out of his book bag and puts it on his wrist) There. (looks at it) My heart rate is okay at the moment.

Tony: What are you going to do if you turn into... big, green ugly?

Bruce: I don't know, Tony! I haven't thought about it!

Tony: Don't yell! We need to be prepared for this. I don't wanna be in the library and all of a sudden hear...GRRRAAAAAHH! I'll be with Natasha. And you know how she gets around you when you're angry...... Maybe you need a Snickers bar.

Bruce: I'm not HUNGRY, Tony! Now go to your stupid Latin class.

Tony: But, I can help you-

Bruce: Go away!

Tony: Someone's suffering from mood swings.

Bruce: LEAVE!

Tony: (Blankly stares).....You really hurt my feelings, Banner. You really did. (Walks down the opposite hall)

(Bruce walks into wood shop class. Mr. Raymond and the other students walk in)

Mr. Raymond: You guys can get to work on our projects. Remember, they're due next Tuesday.

(The students nod)

(Bruce walks over to his partial wooden chair that he's building)

Mr. Raymond: Oh, and everyone, we've got a new student in here. Now be nice to him. He's pretty new around here.