Simon's neice : Chapter 1

*CARA'S P.O.V*

"Hey mum, I'm home." I shouted through the house as I slammed the front door shut.

"Woah what's with all the suitcases?" I asked as I walked into my room to see my mum glaring at me with her arms crossed.

"Where have you been Cara, its half one in the fucking morning!" She snapped angrily.

"Relax I was hanging round Kirsty's." I replied in a chill tone, I knew it would annoy her.

"And you didn't care to phone!!" I could hear the anger building in her voice.

"Nope!" I said popping the P.

"RIGHT THAT IS IT YOU ARE GOING TO PACK ALL YOUR BELONGINGS IN THESE SUITCASES AND TOMORROW MORNING YOUR UNCLE SIMON WILL PICK YOU UP. OK !!"

"What do you mean he's gonna pick me up?" I said confused.

"I mean I'm sending you to live with him in England!" She said with frustration.

"WHAT THE FUCK MUM! IM NOT MOVING TO ENGLAND!
WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?" I shouted, i mean I know I'm not the best child but seriously!

"I CAN THINK OF WHOLE LIST OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE,
YOU GO OUT DRINKING AND CLUBBING, YOU SMOKE, YOU GOT EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL, YOU'VE BEEN ARRESTED AND YOU ONLY 17 YEARS OLD!"

"IM NOT GOING TO ENGLAND THINK ABOUT ALL OF MY MATES. HOW AM I GOING TO MEET UP WITH THEM?!?! ENGLAND IS QUITE FAR AWAY FROM AMERICA YOU KNOW!" I replied sassily.

"I KNOW IT'S FAR THAT'S WHY IM SENDING YOU THERE, SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU!"

"wow harsh much MUM!!" I replied coldly.

"I couldn't care less about YOU Cara, you were just one big mistake, if it wasn't for you being born I would still be with your father." She snapped.

"Don't blame me for you not being able to hold a relationship, it ain't my fault that dad decided you're an ugly fucking whore!" I said hatefully.

"Oh we both know he left because you were a girl!"

"So how is that my fault!"

"CARA JUST SHUT UP AND PISS OFF ALL READY I NEVER WANTED A GIRL, I NEVER WANTED A CHILD IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"JUST PISS OFF AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM!" I shouted with anger.

I watched as she stormed out of my room and slammed the door. I looked all around my room at all my photos of me and my mates. I couldn't hold the tears back any longer, I hit my back on my door and slid down it till I got to the bottom of it and sat there crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N - sorry its so short I promise that the next ones will be longer and more actually have something to do with one direction. Hope you like it because its my first fanfic xx