Copyright & Notes

Copyright:

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without written permission of the publisher. For information regarding permission, write a message to me (17_black_1D). 

This book was originally published electronically by myself through the means of Wattpad

Date of initial publication, October 2013. 

Copyright © 2013 17_black_1D

Copyright violation is punishable BY LAW.

Book Cover Art © 17_black_1D

I do not own, nor claim to own some of the photos, videos, or other media that I may post with the this book on the web view. 

Notes:

This book is rated PG-13, and it will include things that are inappropriate/unsuitable for ages below 13 (i.e., sex, language, drug abuse, and violence all involving teens). It is not advisable that it be read if under the age of 14. Please read at your own risk

DISCLAIMER: This work is purely fictional and is not associated with any parties or events that are involved. Do not associate the events and characters in the book with the actual members of One Direction or the other actors/actresses I have chosen to portray as a role in the book. 

If you see anyone stealing, please notify me immediately

Once again, this book is purely fictional and by no means accounts for any real situations. I ask that you simply enjoy reading my book and send me question or any comments you may have. I love hearing from you all! 

If you wish to be notified of updates, either subscribe to my feed by following me on Wattpad or follow me @17_black_1D on Instagram where I post my own photo/video edits and notifications of updates.

This book is dedicated to my cousin who always believed in my talent and gives me the hope and strength I need to follow my dreams. I love you. 

- B. B. (17_black_1D)