"YES!!" Hana squeals as she jumps off the couch and does a silly dance. I roll my eyes and place the controller down and turn off the console and T.V., grabbing my keys off the coffee table.

"We'll be there in a bit."

"Alright man, see you soon." Lucio says as the two of us hang up.

"Ready to go?" I say as I look over at Hana who's still doing her victory dance.

"Yeah! Let's go." She walks over to the front door, sliding her boots back on and the two of us walk out in the cold night.

I open the passenger door as she slides in saying thank you.

- - - -

I pull into a packed parking lot that's dimly lit.

"Stay here." I say to Hana as I unbuckle my belt and close my driver door. I slide over to her side to open the door for her.

"You didn't have to do that Genji." Hana says as I offer my hand to her as she gets out.

"It's a bit shady here and you're a pretty girl. I don't want anyone to come swooping by and kidnapping you." I say to her with a smile as she giggles.

"Okay, dad." Her voice playfully as I shake my head. The two of us walking towards the club as I notice a blonde haired guy. You can see Jack like a candle in a dark night.

"Found Jack!" Hana shouts as she hurries on over to him. I silently fasten my pace to go over to him.

"Hey Hana." Jack smirks at her and his eyes travel to me. "And Genji."

Hana greets him as I tilt my head in acknowledgement.

"Lucio and Jesse are inside, let's go join them." He says as Hana and I slip into the club. Being a weekend the club is completely packed with sweaty dancers, girls trying to get free drinks, hopeless men trying their chance in love, and people just wanting a great time. The scent of smoke instantly fills my nostrils as I scrunch my brows.

I never liked the club scene.

The three of us meet up with Lucio and Jesse by the bar as they try to get drinks.

"Hey man!" Jesse grins at the sight of me as we slap hands. "How was your date, you two?" Jesse raises his brow at Hana and I as I elbow his side.

"It wasn't a date. Just two good friends hanging out." I growl at Jesse as he raises his brow even higher. (Which I didn't think was possible.)

"Today was great. Genji took me to an art gallery which surprised me." Hana says as she looks at me giggling.

"An art gallery? That's wack." Lucio chuckles. "I would've taken you to the movies." Lucio wiggles his brow as Jesse scoffs.

"Don't ever go to the movies with this guy alone. He takes girls there to have a little playtime in the dark." Jesse grins as Lucio gasps.

"Don't tell people my secret man!" He shoves Jesse's shoulder as we all laugh.

"Anyway, since the gangs all here let's just enjoy ourselves with some alcohol and dancing." Jesse smiles at us as we nod.

The five of us ordering a few drinks as we watch the dance floor pile up. I sip my beer in hand as I watch a few guys trying to slide in between a few dancing girls. Such hopeless men. I shake my head as Jesse leans back on the counter.

"How was the day with Hana?" He says loud enough through all the music.

"Pretty chill. She cried again over that asshole. But everything else went well."