Chapter Six - Possessive

Start from the beginning

I walked to the bathroom and took off my I clothes before turning the shower on.

After I finished my shower, I began to put make up on. After that I took the dress which was layed on the bed and put it on.

The dress was absolutely beautiful. It was perfectly fitted on me. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself at the gala.

I turned around and my way to the door. Dianora unlocked it when Alessandro came.

"Here goes nothing!" I said to myself and turner the knob.

I finally reached the stairs and slowly got down. It's difficult to do that when you're wearing a long dress and high heels.

I was looking down at my feet the whole time, but on the last step I tripped and was about to fall down when I felt two strong arms holding me.

Alessandro.

He was so close to me that could feel his breath fanning on my face. He was so gorgeous, his eyes were a beautiful shade of light brown with a bit of green.

"Alessandro?" I spoke after realizing our awkward situation in front of the maids and bodyguards.

"Si, cara mia?" He asked not letting me go.

"It's ok, you can let me go now, I won't fall anymore." I assured him.

He looked confused.

"Huh? Oh yeah, of course!" He said awkwardly and finally let me go.

There was an awkward silence.

"Let's go, we're already late!" He put his hand around my waist and led me to the front door.

We reached a beautiful sleek black limousine. The driver opened the door for us and I thanked him before getting in.

We sat in the limousine and drove off.

"So? Did you learn your lesson in those two days?" He asked me breaking the silence.

I nodded and looked out of the window.

"There a rules you have to follow at the gala." He said coldly.

"What rules?" I turned my head to face his expressionless face.

"First, you're not allowed to talk to anyone without me being ok with it. Second, you always stay with me and never leave my sight.
Third, no drinking. And lastly, don't you dare tell anyone about being kidnapped or about my business!... Do you understand?" He said without glancing once my side.

"Y-yes!" I responded scared of the consequences I'll be facing if I don't say yes.

"If you break any rule, you'll be punished! And won't be like last time, tesoro! This time it'll hurt!" He said staring at me and his eyes darkening.

I just nodded not really knowing what to so say.

He's a freaking mafia boss! He will kill me without a second thought!

"You look beautiful by the way!" He said.

Is this man bipolar or what? One second he's talking like a cold hearted monster and the other he's the sweetest man you could ever meet.