{Chapter 8 - A little change in Attitude}

You started to laugh tears and hugged your family back, you where so happy that you where home again.

Update: You got another chance.

-----

After you came back and the hug you had with your family was done your Father had asked you to come to his office to talk about what had happened and how you came back to life after being defiantly dead. You walked up some stairs with your Father to come to his office, when you two had reached it Slender opened it for you and you walked inside.

"So Child, can you tell me how you died and what happened between you died and from you coming back to life." Your Father said taking a seat behind his desk, you took a seat in front of the desk and started to explain everything.

You talked about how the wolf killed you, you told your Father about Dyne, Lyne, the Slender, the creatures that lived in Zalgo's land and you talked about Zalgo. Your Father wrote down some of the things you said.

"Thank you Child. So if I am not mistaken, Lyne sacrifice her life just so you could go through the doors that led to your body back here at home." Father said writing it down, you nodded as response. ".... Do you feel any guilt?" You Father had stopped writing.

"Ummm, I guess. Like she looked so sad in her cage like she wanted to get out any possible way and I can relate to that now..." you answered looking down a bit.

"What do you mean by 'like she wanted to get out any possible way'." Slenderman said 'looking' at you. You scratched your head.

"Well when I was there I was being 'punishment' with some kind of coal balls, they called them fire balls. Well while I was getting that 'punishment' I really wanted to die so I just could end it, but I couldn't die. No matter how many coal balls came towards me, no mater how much I burned. I-I" You had started to tear up when you thought of the pain you felt before, the endless feeling of you burning alive but nothing happening. "A-And I can only imagine what she had gone through, she looked like she had been there for a long while as well... so yeah, I feel guilt."

After that you heard some gasps and foot steps behind your Father's office door, you turned around on your chair and you father used one of his tendrils to open the door. Down came falling the 'popular pasta' in the house, you giggled at them with tears still in your eyes.

"Nooo (Y/N) why did you cry?!?!" Rainbow as soon as the door feel down, she walked over everyone else and got close up to you.

"Umm I, uuhhhh" You said and quickly whipped away your tears, you made a little sniff and said "you heard everything so I don't think I really need to explain, hehe he..."

The room was silenced for a while until Jeff spoke up, "What is it with the change of attitude?"

"Wait what do you mean?" You asked and looking at him with a questionable look. Jeff blushed a little looked away and mumbled 'Nothing', Ben playfully gave Jeff a friendly punch on the side which made Jeff really mad.

"You deserve it tho shithead" you said spinning around with and evil grin.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME??" Jeff screamed turning your chair around and lifting you up by the shirt.

"Oh I called you shithead, nothing more nothing less" you and smirked, "or you know what, I won't call you that. I will call you the thing I have called you ever sense the day you came here"