Prolog

~A week before first chapter~3 years old~

"Fast, faster!!!" (Y/N = Your name) ran into the forest jumping over rots and some sticks, they tried to run away but sense they had so small legs that they couldn't run that fast.

"You are not going anywhere little lady!" (Y/N)'s mother said and took them by the shirt and lifted them up.

"Mom! You know I don't have a gender!" They said growing.

"I know but you are not going anywhere! You need to be on this dinner or you won't make any new friends!" Mom said and put them in a comfortable position in their Mom's arms.

"B-But I am supposed to meet a friend in the woods Mom! I need to met them or else they will get mad!" (Y/N) said with a worried look at the face.

"But sweetie, you need to come. You know we need to be nice to our neighbor" Their mother said and started walking home.

"F-Fine" They said and looked worried in the woods. In the woods they saw a suited slender person with colorful dots on them.

"I am sorry" (Y/N) whispered and looked down to their mothers shirt. When they looked up again the slender person was gone.

------

~(Y/N) Point Of View.~4 years old~

"Dear Diary.

Ever since I have gotten to this house I have seen more and more people coming in to say hi! Some of them are a bit bloody, and others aren't.

Someone I remember the most visits from is this pink horse lady and a this rainbow horse lady but they still look human, they have almost come here ones a month to check up on the "Slender brothers."

They seem really nice and I would love to talk to them more!"

---------

~(Y/N) Point Of View~7 years old~

"Dear Diary.

So there is this new kid that came to our house, he seems like he is 11 years old. I have asked him his name and he only says it's "Hoodie," he seems quite and shy so I don't blame him for not telling me his real name but he is really close to Slenderman.

I'm going to keep my eye on him in case he is planning to take Slender away from me!"

------

~(Y/N) Point Of View~13 years old~

"Dear Diary.

Slenderman and his brothers are taking more people into the house now, if it wasn't enough with this "Masky" and "Hoodie" person now more people are coming in.

I swear if these people was from a book they would definitely be Mary Sues, I hate them all already."

~~~~~

So a little Preview, do you like it?

Leave me a comment of what you think!

When I am posting this chapter, that means I am done with chapter one and have started with chapter two. I think that is how I will do this book.

Oh and by the way, the original story for Hoodie and Masky that I will use is this story ( http://kuppicake.deviantart.com/art/The-Story-of-Hoodie-Slenderman-s-first-Proxy-411014714 ) which tell the story of Slenderman's first proxy, of course (Y/N) isn't in that stroy but it's what I use.

Anyway I hope you will enjoy this little book while I am writing the others too.

Hugs~