"Come back to me Jay!" She screamed over the frantic roar of the monster as he tried to shake her off.

"Jay I know you're there. I know you are fighting it! Come back to me! I won't give you up Jay! I won't give you up!"

Daisy looked up into the monsters eyes and screamed back, declaring her own war cry. She would get her mate back. She would save Jay.

"Give him back!" She screamed. The monster paused, but only for a second, before continuing his frantic movements.

"I love you!"

Stillness captivated the monster as he took in her words. His red rimmed eyes absorbed her as his heaving breaths washed over her face.

Daisy's eyes shone out, the bright blue glowing as she spoke, "I love you Jay. I love every part of you. I love the way you hold me. I love your smile, your laugh. How organized you are. I love how you care for your pack. I love you and your brightness, the joy you bring to my life. And I love your darkness to. I love it and I love you Jay. I love all of you."

Her strong voice rang out as she spoke, the creature watching her with wide eyes.

He slowly lowered her to the ground and Daisy approached him, ignoring the pain in her arm from where his claws had mauled her.

"I love you Jay," she whispered, taking her good arm and reaching up for the monster's face. She had to stand on her tippy-toes to reach but the monster looked down and met her eyes.

"Come back to me love. Come back hot stuff."

The beast shivered and engulfed Daisy. She stayed still while he hugged her. Slowly she felt the thick skin turn softer, and saw the darkness turn light.

And there he was. Hugging her with tears freely falling down his face.

"Daisy," he choked. She threw herself at him, as they both wrapped around the other.

"Daisy, Daisy, Daisy," he continued to whisper her name, over and over as she repeated his. She held him closely to her, taking in his scent and warmth.

"No one has ever told me that. No one has ever accepted me. All of me. Daisy-," Jay buried himself in her hair as he ran a hand down her back, sending shivers down her spine. "How is it you always say what I most want to hear. Daisy, my love."

They continued to hold each other. Daisy looked up and realized that the sky was turning darker and the moon was rising, taking the sun's place.

Moon, oh moon. What do I do? Daisy thought.

She felt the answer so thick and sure course through her. She gasped as she glanced up. She had never had such assurance as this, but she knew what to do. She knew.

"Jay," she whispered as he continued holding her, "Jay...mark me."

Jay looked up startled, his eyes wide.

"What?"

Daisy glanced up at the moon and nodded, "I know how to help you. I know the moon's will. I know now her plans. Mark me Jay. Please."
Jay groaned silently beside her. She could feel his want, his need and desire to do as she requested. Yet he held back.

"Daisy are you sure?" he asked, "I want to but I want you to be sure."
Daisy held his face and softly kissed it. "I am sure."

Slowly, every so painfully slowly, Jay lowered his head.

Daisy felt her breath hitch as he placed a soft kiss on her shoulder. He trailed small kisses up her neck, before meeting her lips. They fell down within the soft folds of the grass, the moon the only witness of the connection and love they shared.

Daisy felt her peak hit her and she gasped when Jay moved further up. He looked into her eyes, "Daisy." Her name was a praise on his lips. He softly kissed her, before turning to her shoulder.

She screamed in pure revelation as they connected. They clung together, lost in each other as Jay held onto her shoulder, his eyes wide and looking at the effect he had on her. Daisy felt her vision blur and lost all sense around her as her world consumed into flames.

Jay released her and slowly licked away the small trickles of blood.

"Me," Jay said, he leaned forward closely to her.

"What?" Daisy whispered, her eyes wide and unfocused.

"Mark me."
She gasped as she registered what he meant.

She leaned forwards and felt her canines descend within her mouth. Without another thought she bit down, tasting Jay and feeling his flesh shiver under her.

He gasped and held onto her as they both entered a new level of pleasure.

They shivered together, lost in the feeling of one another. She released Jay and moaned softly as he took her, over and over.

She opened her eyes and saw the moon above, almost as if she was smiling down on her children.

They laid thereafter, wrapped within each other as the sweat cooled from their bodies.

"I feel it," Jay whispered, "I feel the moon's presence within me. I feel her taking away the darkness that was always there. It's...amazing" Jay gasped and scooted closer to Daisy, taking in her scent, and holding her closer, "Thank you," he whispered over and over, "Thank you my little moon."

Daisy smiled and kissed his mark softly. He shivered under her touch.

"I love you." 

Daisy reached down and felt tears connect with her hand- showing the results of Jay's words. She looked at his hard face as he stared at her with a level of seriousness.

"I love you. I love everything about you. I love your wanderlust and your blessing. I love your eyes and soul. I love how you dance within the moon's light and how you move closer to me in your sleep. I love that your favorite food is pancakes, and that you care for the health of someone like it was your own. I love you. Everything about you."
Daisy leaned over and kissed her mate. She kissed him and showed all the love he had just spoken to her.

They stayed wrapped within each other before they silently got up.

Each knowing it was time to leave.

They held hands though as they walked.

Daisy glanced at the moon and met her smile. She looked at Jay and couldn't help but move closer to him. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"My little moon," was all he said. 

*Puts shades on

No comment. 

I don't even know why I'm still awake(or for that matter- HOW?) 

Take your update and be satisfied. 

I'm going to bed. 

*tosses self onto bed to prove point

loves, 

/////WORLD_JOY_/////