The Pajamas :L

Chapter 7 :

Want Mine ?

________________

Naruto's POV :

_________________

I woke up on the same fucking bed like i do everytime i fall unconscious. 

I rubbed my forehead and sat up at the side of the bed. I sleeply looked around Sasuke small house. 

I stood up wobbly . I felt calm here for some reason . I looked at the kitchen with was east from the bed . 

Sasuke wasn't there . 

I looked all around the room and turned back around .

Fuck . I nearly got a heart attack . 

I screamed loudly and fell back on my bottem. 

' Sasuke is on the bed . Sasuke is on the bed . He's on the fucking bed for god's sake ' I thought .

My heart beated wildy against my chest.

Sasuke woke up straight away with a kunai in his hands . He looked around the room fast , searching for the enemies.

When he found none , his gaze stopped at me . I looked at him with horried eyes . 

' W-what did he do to me last night ? ' I asked myself.

He put his kunai down on the bed and smiled at me . 

But his smile was fake ...

not even barbie could compete .

'' W-what did you do to me last night ! '' I shouted even pointing a finger at him .

He ' hned ' me before dropping the smile and  answering probably .

'' Well .. '' He got off the bed and put his slippers on . 

I could see that he changed his clothes to silk pjs and that he was slightly pissed off that i woke him up.

I looked down at my clothes but i still had my jumpsuit on . 

I couldn't help but frown .

'' Well '' He contuined . '' Some other ninja's were about to do a threesome with you '' He said walking to the kitchen .

I was stunned . 

'' W-What ... ? '' I asked .

___________________

Sasuke's POV :

___________________

'' W-what ... ? '' He asked .

I suddenly felt a pang of gult in my heart . 

I started making tea for two . 

'' Don't worry they didn't do anything '' I said clicking on the kettle  .

I turned around and leaned against the kitchen cuboard . I stared at his back , than at his clothes.

Yesterday i wanted to change them so badly but if i did , i'd probably lose the little trust that i've made with him . 

'' Um hm '' He muttered . 

He turned around and looked up at me . I could see that he was blushing.

I smirked .

'' D-do you have any other clothes ? '' He asked , blushing a bit more .

I smirked turned into a smile . 

'' Yeah , just over there '' I pointed to the sofa with a small pill of dark blue silk pjs.

His lips turned slightly upwards meaning he was relieved and confused . 

He walked over to the sofa and took the pjs into his hands . 

He looked around confused .

'' Where's the bathroom ? '' He asked still looking around , probably for like .. a sercert door ?

I sigh-ly giggled ( if it's a word ) . 

'' There's none '' I answered .

I heard a click behind me which means that water boiled nicely

. I glowled slightly . I was enjoying the conversion . 

I held the kettle in right hand and poured it in , in both of the cups which had tea bags in them.

'' WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE'S NO BATHROOM '' He screamed.

Geez ... i nearly dropped the fricking kettle . 

'' Well '' I said putting the kettle back '' The shower is in that lake or hotspring and the toilet is outside '' .

'' Y-you're sick !! '' He shouted. 

I only ' hned ' him happyly ... expect i never showed the happy part .

'' Change here '' I said excitingly . 

'' B-but -- fine '' He gave up .

I heard the sounds of clothes being taken off .

I began to get more excited . 

Than i heard the sounds of clothes being put on and the sound of annoyed moans of how this is , and that is . 

I got a hard on real fast . 

'' Done ''  He said after a while .

I quickly turned around .

My eyes widened and i caught my breath .

He .

Looked .

So.

CUTE !!!

The dark blue silk pjs were a size too big for him . The pants hung off his hips and the bottem of the bottems touched the ground not too much though .

The shirt didn't hang off his shoulder or anything like that , but the shirt was way too big for him . It was fat but at least it didn't hang off .

'' S-stop staring !!  '' He shouted .

I turned around after hearing that . But right now , my dick is like , you know ... twitching and moving searching the blondes ass . 

I slowly put one of my hands on my dick to stop it from moving and to stop Naruto from seeing what i was doing .

I heard him sigh .

'' So .. i can't run or else ill end up unconscious on that bed again '' He mumbled .

I smirked.

I turned around slowly just in time to see him jump on the sofa . He folded his legs by his side and took the remote . 

'' What are you doing ? '' I asked .

He looked at me like i was stupid . 

'' Watching Tv , duh ! It's boring here '' He said and he turned on the Tv .

I frowned slightly but other wise got the cups of tea and went to Naruto to join in .

___________________

Yeah .. i have to go bed :(
But anyway uploading soon :)

_________________________