Scream And Shout

Chapter 2 :

Scream And Shout

____________________

Sasuke's POV :

____________________

I softly put down Naruto's sleeping body on my bed in my small cabin in the forest.

My cabin is the size of a master bedroom, which is in fact, quite large.
But the king sized bed, the mini kitchen and the living room are all squashed up in the one large room.

And my bathroom is outside.

The cabin is a cube shape, except a bit longer, not a rectangle though. The exit door is in the middle of one side of the cube. When you walk in,  straight away infront of you is the mini kitchen, made out of polish wood and a window above the sink. On the right is my my bed.

On the left is the small living including one sofa with 3 seats, in front of the sofa is a coffee table with already one mug on it and infront of the coffee table is another table which is holding the Tv. There is also a bookself and a chair on the left of the sofa.

I sighed slightly and looked over at Naruto. I ended up having to come back for his black headband in the bushes because at the back of my mind, I knew he'd make a fit.

I threw the headband across the room and it landed on the sofa with a small sound.

I looked back over to Naruto. I could feel that he's going to wake up soon, his expression said it all.

I walked over to the kitchen, opened one of the bottom drawers for objects and took out a long light brown rope and closed it again.

I walked back, just to see Naruto move a bit, waking up as I thought.

'Shit' I thought.

I quickly grabbed both of his hands and put them over his head, tied one of his wrist, and wrapped the rope around the bar if the bed and then I tied the end of the rope on his other wrist.

I didn't want to do this, but if i don't he'll attack me for sure and plus these are unchakra ropes, which means that chakra wouldn't break this.

Plus seeing so helpless is definitely a turn on. (Le wink😉)

Not long after he woke up. He was still recovering from the small poison that I gave him to fall unconscious. His eyes showed it because he was half awake and half asleep.

"Naruto..." I said calmly not wanting to show that i was excited that he's finally awake.

His eyes quickly widened and he turned his head and looked at me.  If i weren't an Uchiha i would of ravished him right there.

"S-asuke ?"He spoke out. His voice was dry .

He coughed but i could tell that is wasn't going to work.

"Tch..." I sighed trying to show him that i wasn't interested at all.

He looked at me with angry eyes and tried to move his hands but he quickly found out that he couldn't move them, something would tighten on his wrist. He looked up with wide eyes he tugged on the rope again, summoning some of his chakra. When nothing happened, he figured out the it was an unchakra rope.

He looked back at me confused.

"TEME !!! WHAT THE HELL IS T-"

Before he finished i clamped my hand over his mouth. He was still the loud dope.

"Shut up dope, we're in the middle of the forest so nobody can hear you" I finshed.

We are in the middle of the forest. The long thick trees are covering his cabin so you can't see it from above.

Just then, he bit my palm with his teeth and I quickly let go. He quickly kicked his foot up at my neck, trying to attack.

'Shit the feet!' I thought.

I doged it skillfully and climbed on top of him, his feet fell down because i was on them. But he wouldn't give up and kept trying to get his feet out, kicking up at me.

That annoyed me a bit quite a bit.

"T-Teme!Get o-off!!" He stuttered.

"Hmm...what if i don't want too?" I teased, smirking.

"T-Then i'll just scream and shout till somebody hears me!" He shouted, looking at me straight in the face.

I chuckled under my breath.

"Tch, I knew you were an idiot, I said we're in the middle of the forest, no one is going to hear you" I reminded him coldly.

"Than i'll just scream till you get annoyed" He shouted again, his blue eyes determined

"Then i'll jus-"

"SOMEBODY!!ANYONE HERE!?! THERE'S A PERSON ON ME!!" He screamed out.

I cringed at his loud voice, I thought he was joking .

"HELLO!!SO-"

I put my hand over his mouth, "Like i said, I'll just stop you than" I muttered as I leaned closer.

I pulled up this chin, and I rapidly took my hand away from his mouth and latched my lips on him instead.

He instantly tensed and shut his eyes as I forced my lips on his.

I kept trying to get my tongue in his mouth but it was shut tightly, he wouldn't let me. I grunted and bit it lower lip hard so that it drew blood.

He yelped into my mouth and accidentally opened his mouth, and finally I could get my tongue in. He moaned into my mouth in pain, but that just turned me on more.

He started stuggling against me, but it was hopeless so he stopped after a while. He didn't kiss me at all. He lay there.

I pulled back and looked at him. His eyes were closed, a faint blush on his cheeks, his lips were open and some saliva dripped down the corner of my mouth.

I got off him, when his eyes slowly started opening. I felt him stare at me.

"Well..." I turned around to face him with a smirk, "That was way better than our first kiss back in the academy"

His face flushed red at the reminder of that kiss.

I walked over to the sofa and turned on the Tv.

"T-teme!!Let me go!!That's not going to make things better!" He spoke.

I weakly laughed. "So what? It's getting things moving"

'Getting things moving...?' Naruto thought confused.

I sat on my sofa and put my feet on the coffee table, and put on my favourite show. The walking dead .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter End

And Yes, unchakra is a made up word;)

**Edited**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~