Chapter Nineteen: What If The Nexo Knights Had Vine And/Or YouTube?!

Narration!

Clay was practicing sword fighting, trying to get his mind off of everything that has been happening. Suddenly, Lance quickly came up to him with his phone in his hand. He began talking. "Hey, Clay, doesn't it smell like up-dog in here?"

Clay tilted his head. "What's up-dog?" "Oh, nothing much. Thanks for asking!" Lance giggled as he stopped recording the video for his Vine. He instantly began typing up a caption. Clay was confused as heck, he kept trying to figure out what up-dog even was.

"Lance, what are you even doing? And up-dog? What's that?" "Ha ha! It's a meme! It's for this super cool app called, Vine." Lance explained which left Clay sputtering sentence fragments. "What? But-I-what?!" "Up-dog was a joke! I asked you if it smelled like up-dog and you said, what's up dog. It's a pun!"

"Well, before you came in and interrupted me, I was busy taking my mind off....you know." "Oh okay, I'm just going to go see if Aaron has it! See ya, uber-knight!" He snickered as he ran out the door to the Holo-Training room.

Clay scratched his head and continued practicing.

"What the heck is a meme?!" He muttered to himself as he sliced a target in half.

....

....

....

Jestro was on his phone, texting Lavaria. Even though they were now on separate sides, they still had a thing for each other. Lavaria began mentioning this weird app called YouTube to him. She introduced it to Jestro and he, sure enough, got it.

In no less than 5 minutes flat, he made an account and began trying it out on various stone monsters, annoying the crap out of them. He used a bunch of his terrible jokes and junk with it. Soon, a very awful plan grew in his brain.

"I guess it wouldn't be bad to try it out on Monstrox would it?" He grinned as he thought out loud. He slunk around, searching for his cloudy friend. Eventually he found him with Ruina. He snuck back into Roberto's room. He began rummaging through the cabinets. "Come on this guy has had to have at least a bit of.." He picked up a bottle of ketchup that had yet to be put inside a fridge. "JACKPOT!" He whispered triumphantly.

He grabbed a fairly large kitchen knife and ran to his room. He splattered the ketchup all over himself and put the knife on the ground beside him, to make it look that he had murdered himself. He propped the camera up on a few books and knocked a few things over to make a loud crashing sound to get their attention. "WHAT WAS THAT?! Roberto are you destroying the place again?"

He turned the camera on, pressed "record", and flopped onto the floor and made himself look dead. When Monstrox and Ruina came in, they collectively gasped. "Wh-what!!?" "Jestro?!!!" Jestro had his eyes open partially so he could see their expressions. Monstrox floated down and examined the body of his "dead" friend.

"G-God, Jestro. I-I knew you would get depressed sometimes but..." Ruina took a closer look at him. She touched the blood/ketchup and smelled it. "That isn't blood..?" She looked at her finger. Jestro sprang up and began giggling. "Ha! I knew you actually cared about me! Monstrox didn't look amused. He floated towards him, backing Jestro into the wall.

"Suicide isn't a joke! You scared me to death!!" Monstrox ranted. Jestro felt his face go pale. "Wow, he really took that deeper than I thought he would...." He thought to himself. Monstrox stopped and glared at him. It was then that Jestro realized he said that outloud. "You have three seconds to run before I zap you into dust." Monstrox growled. Jestro legged it out the door, not before being zapped on the the back by a slightly black cloud.

....

....

....

Lance and Aaron had recently been introduced to the thing known as memes! They decided to make one on YouTube. Aaron held the camera up in front of them and started it off.

"Knights be like...!" He aimed the camera to Lance. "'Respect the Knight's Code! Never veer from the Knight's Code!!'" Lance said, imitating Clay.

The two snickered a bit and Aaron pulled the camera to him again. "Jestro be like....!" "'Attack, my monsters, even though we get defeated by five people every time!'" Lance shrieked, imitating Jestro perfectly. "Monstrox be like....!"

"HEY!" They jerked their heads to the side to see Monstrox hovering beside Jestro. "Finish that sentence, I frickin' dare you! I've already had enough rubbish to deal with today between you punks and joke-boy here!" Aaron and Lance looked at each other. Lance took off but Aaron stuck around. "'I'm a cloud, I can make all the crappy weather jokes I want!'" He imitated Monstrox as he ran off.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU FRICKER! I'M GONNA CATCH UP TO YOU AND, GOD HELP ME, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Monstrox screeched. "YOU HAVE NO HANDS, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME WITH THEM?!" Aaron taunted as he ran after Lance.

Wow, I've had such a writer's block. I've been quite busy but, yes, I'm still alive. Thanks for reading! If you are new to this account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey Discord Server: TheTotallyFakeDiscord

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^