Chapter Two; Texting Part 1: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Texting Weirdness starts here! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lance just added Clay to his Contacts!

Clay: Why'd you add me on here again?

Lance: Oh I see. You think you're too important to keep up with the times.

Clay: We live in the same bloody house! I didn't think I needed to text you!

Lance: Whatever. Do you know where my hair brush is? I need to keep my hair looking fabulous.

Clay: Oh yeah...I think I saw Aaron cleaning the toilet with it. Sorry.

Lance: WHAT? brb I need to go check.

Clay: Take your time.

Lance: Noooo! Your right! Whyyyy?!

Clay: It's YOU'RE, not YOUR. At least learn how to use the right words if you're going to be doing this.

Lance: I don't need to know that. That's boring. Also, this is just the tip of what's going to happen. I'm going to make a group chat! What do you think about that?

Clay blocked Lance from his Contacts!

Lance: Oh well, looks like I need to go find some more friends to talk to. ~

A new Group chat was formed by Lance Richmond!

Macy: Hey what's with this group chat garbage?

Axl: I'm hungry.

Aaron: What's up?!

Jestro: Why'd you even add me?

Monstrox: Ugh, same. I have better things to do than put up with you dumb knights and your drama.

Lance: I did it so we could be closer besties!

Monstrox and Jestro: BUT WE'RE THE BAD GUYS!! WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EVEN TALKING TO YOU IDIOTS! AND BESTIE ISN'T A WORD!

Ava: Lance, please stop. You added Merlok 2.0 and he's glitching from all the messages that are coming.

Lance: Well, exCUSE me for trying to make this team a little tighter.

Lance kicked everyone but Monstrox and Jestro from the Group Chat!

Monstrox: Hey, why'd you keep us?!

Lance: I think we should get to know each other a little better. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jestro: I don't like where this is going...

Lance: So, Monstrox...if you don't mind me asking...

Monstrox: ???

Lance: How's the weather up there?!

Monstrox has left the Group Chat!

Lance: lol how's it like being a jester with the name Jestro?

Jestro: I hate your guts, Lance.

Jestro added Monstrox to his Contacts!

Monstrox: Okay, what do you want, joke-boy?

Jestro: Wanna hear a joke?

Monstrox: It's 3 in the morning.

Jestro: What do you call an angry cotton ball-looking thing?

Monstrox: Again, it's 3 IN THE MORNING.

Jestro: YOU!

Monstrox: Don't make me come in there, you son of a punk.

Jestro: I REGRET NOTHING! (◕‿◕✿)

Jestro: Hey, I found out how to make the weird emoticon that Lance made in the group chat! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jestro: Hey!

Jestro: HEY ARE YOU LISTENING!?

Narration!

Jestro kept texting Monstrox if he was listening. It went on for about two minutes until Monstrox came stomping into his room. "Uh, heh heh! I-is it too late for sorry..?" Jestro snickered. Monstrox gave him the "death glare" and threw him over his shoulder.

Let's just say Jestro didn't fancy being tied to a tree. Especially when Monstrox started tickling him to death.

Hello! Oh my God, why? I don't even know. Well, that's what this book is for! And wow, almost 50 views! Cool! And wow 2x, my birthday is in 4 days. Cool!

Anyway, thanks for reading! If you are new to my account, go check out some of my other fanfics and go follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^