•1• interesting

Autumn was your favourite season of the year. It was the time where you could snuggle in oversized jumpers and drink literally hundreds and thousands cups of hot chocolate.

Little did you know it was also the time where you met your soulmate, not even realizing it.

Todoroki Shouto joined your class right after the summer holiday. First thing that caught your attention about him were his eyes. They were two different colours, which made him look a bit more interesting. His blue eye on the left was so blinding, you could really loose your sight if you stared long enough, it was that intensely blue. It also had a big burn scar. His right eye, however, had a crystal grey colour, looking almost like a river on a cloudy and rainy day.
He also had two different coloured hair - white on the right side and red on the left side.

Since he joined your class 2 months ago, he already was in the center of attention. You could hear all the girls sigh when he walked past by them, or squeak in excitment when he said a simple "hi" to one of them. It was a bit funny, considering the fact that he was not moved by their actions nor interested in any of the girls at all, where on the other side, the girls looked like they were on edge of having a heart attack.

To be honest, you didn't really understand the whole hype about him. He always had the same bored, stoic expression on his face. Since he joined your class, he only talked to one person and it seemed like they've known each other for a while. That person was Midoriya Izuku, or how you preffered to call him "Green shorty" due to him being one of the shortest pupils in the class and him having a big, green mess on his head. Because you didn't really have any friends in the class, you made up funny nicknames in your head for everyone, just for fun. For example, Katsuki Bakugou was the "No chill pill kid" and Tenya Iida was the "Mr. Robot".

One day, during the break, you were sitting beside your desk and browsing the internet when all of a sudden you could hear someone pulling a chair and sitting in front of you.

You looked up from your phone and you saw that this person was no one else than the famous Todoroki Shouto.

You raised your brow and looked at him.

"You're interesting" he said.

That was the first time you heard his voice. It was really deep for a 15-year old. Deep, but calming at the same time. You could say it was pleasant to hear. Some voices reminded you of shattered glass, or nails scratching the blackboard. Shouto's voice was like... an evening beside a fireplace.

"Excuse me?" you asked, kind of shocked. You did not expect him to ever talk to you, hell, you never expected him to interact with you in any possible way.

"I said you're interesting." he repeated.

"...And what do you mean by that?"

"You're sort of an outsider, am i correct?"

That sentence felt like a needle going through your heart. No one liked you in the class.

Well... no, that is not it.

You were just quiet for most of the time. And people sometimes forgot you were in the classroom.

To be honest, it didn't bother you.

You hated talking to people.

You just felt like no one really cared about what you say, so what is the point in talking anyway? However, if you really had the need to talk, you did not have the problem with it. you didn't stutter or mumble or whatever, so it was all good.

You could say your life rule was "speak when spoken to."

"Just say what you have to say and go"
you gave Shouto a cold stare and put your phone into your backpack.

"I've been watching you. Since I first saw you." he said. You gulped, but didn't say a word. You let him speak.

"I think you're really interesting. You never talk, like, ever and if you do, it's usually three-worded sentences. I was curious why you don't talk to anyone in the class."

"I just don't want to. Do I have the obligation to talk to anyone?" you asked annoyed. What is he even trying to do, saying all of these things won't change the way you are.

"Of course you don't, but still. What is the reason behind it?" he smirked and rested his chin on his hand. You clicked your tongue - now you were really annoyed.

"I already told you - I don't want to."

"Bullshit." he whispered. But, oh, the way he whispered it made you shiver. Ignoring the tingling sensation that was going down your spine, you angrily stood up from your seat, grabbed your backpack and stormed out of the classroom.

In that very moment, you promised yourself you will avoid this creepy, bi-haired guy at all costs.

And also in that very moment, Todoroki Shouto promised himself he will try his hardest to be your friend.

××××××××××
heeeeeey
so it's my very first story and tbh im really bored and had this idea in my head so i decided to write it. simple as that.
also want to point out that i am not an english native speaker, so if you see any grammar mistakes or typos, don't be afraid to point them out to me - i will actually be very glad if you do.
i don't know how often and if i ever will update - it all depends on you. whether you like what i wrote so far or not, it all matters a lot to me.
so yeah, i hope you enjoyed this first part, let me know what you think :)
'til the next time byeeee x