23

I'm not going to lie, pinning a needle through someone's arm who literally broke my heart had somewhat of a satisfying aspect to it. I was still quite tipsy, Liam poured my open bottle of tequila down the sink which caused some chaos for a few moments but Eli managed to calm me, sort of.

"ouch" Jace mumbled as i continued to stitch his arm together.

"You are a dickhead"

"I know"

"i don't just mean gashing your arm open either"

"i know you don't" he met eye contact briefly before looking away, from the corner of my eye i noticed him mouth something to the boys and suddenly they were leaving the room. Must have told them to bugger off "I never meant to hurt you Katie"

"Whatever you say captain arse hole"

"I'm serious, i should have never gotten involved with you, it was selfish and wrong, i knew you were leaving and i can't last in a long distance fling"

"fling?"

"oh come on Katie, you knew we wouldn't have lasted, only would have taken two months tops and you would have cut off all contact with me for some English bloke"

"That's what you think of me?" his words hurt, they really hurt. Who does he pin me as?

"I don't know"

"obviously your version of love is a little different then mine" i pulled at the stitch making him wince as i tied the last one off "get out"

"no we need to sort this out, i don't want you hating me, we can still be friends" i let out a bitter laugh at his words feeling my eyes beginning to water.

"I don't hate you Jace, i should and i want to but i can't "

"well that's good"

"no it's not, you just being here is making me want you, making my heart ache. I want to kiss you, i want you to hold me but you just want friends. Do you know how fucked up that feels"

"well kiss me"

"what?" i was baffled. What's his game?

"You heard me, kiss me"

"no" i stumbled out of the chair standing up, i'm still intoxicated and tequila makes me do things i regret "you should go"

"kiss me K" he took a large stride towards me resulting in another step back from me and my back smashing against the cold wall. I tried stepping out of the way but he pressed himself against me keeping me still "why won't you kiss me, didn't you say you wanted to?" yes.

i shook my head trying to get a sane thought back in my brain, i should have kept my mouth closed and thoughts to myself, he's playing me like a game. He can't use me like this, it isn't fair. I shuddered as his hand ran itself up my hip then around to the small of my back, he pulled me forward looking at my lips with a devilish smirk leaning in. Move away Katie, kick him, slap him, scream, burp, do something. 

Hah no, I'm going to kiss him because i hate myself.

He was millimeters away, his breath fanning my lips making them feel warm, i darted my eyes towards his lips then to his eyes "fuck it" i mummered leaning forwards, he lightly gazed his lips against mine teasing me, i lent in further fulling closing the gap between our mouths kissing me, our lips moved together at a fast pace, almost rushed and desperate. One of my hands made it around his neck and the other laid lazily around his waist, he moved both his hands around my waist pulling me closer sliding one hand down to my butt giving it a tight squeeze, embarrassingly resulting in a moan from me letting him join some tongue into the kiss. I pulled back to catch my breath whilst his lips trailed from my mouth to my neck kissing me slowly "jace" i murmured trying to catch my breath "we can't do this". He kept his hands around me turning his face smashing our lips back together. Use your brain Katie!! I turned my face "stop" he pulled back looking at me sadly but that emotion was soon replaced by guilt and regret.

"we didn't do that. we are still done. it was just a moment" he rushed out "we aren't together"

i couldn't do anything but laugh "stop fucking with my head" i whispered stepping further away from me "it isn't fair" he gave me a sad look running a hand through his hand. 

"Have a nice time in London, Katie" he turned walking out.

"seriously?" i yelled following him "have a nice time? you can't kiss me like that and say that" he turned around looking at me "you can't"

"well i did and i'm not going to lose sleep over it so either should you. Go pack your bags or something or maybe go give Alex a call before you leave" wow. I'm an idiot. I hate myself.

"wanna keep talking, shove another knife into me?"

"make sure you use protection" he said with no emotion at all.

"get out" and on cue he spun around walking out slamming the door. I hadn't even realized Liam and Eli standing near the couch looking stunned.

Liam took  step towards me but i just shook my head "leave and never bring him near me again" the both nodded giving me a small smile actually doing what i asked. At least they still have decency in them. 

I heard their car leave speeding off down the road. 

Alone again.

"Fuck me" i cried one more time. I feel like all i do now is cry. 

 Short and dramatic but hope you enjoyed! I just hit 1k thanks so much guys xx