Chapter 6: Waiting On The World

Chapter 6 Waiting On The World

February 15 8:30 am

I opened my eyes tiredly, Izzy was still asleep and she was clinging to me tightly. I sighed I was still exhausted from our "fun" but then I heard why I woke up. Clary was out in the hall having a spaz attack over something. I groaned and pulled the covers over my face, I would have much rather buried my face on a pillow but that would have woken Isabelle up. After a few minutes it was quiet again and Izzy woke up.

"Good morning sunshine." I murmured . She giggled and kissed me. I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We heard the door creek open and un-thinkingly we both sat up quickly. It was a bad idea on Izzy's part because we were both still naked. I quickly moved in front of her, luckily the sheets were still coverings waist. It was Magnus who came into our room with out knocking, and he was standing in our room with his arms crossed and a stupid grin on his face. His cat eyes gleamed with amusement.

"This is hilarious because I walked into something exactly like this many years ago but it involved William Herondale and Tessa Gray."

"What the hell do you fucking want?" Izzy said through clenched teeth from behind me. "Also there is this wonderful thing called knocking, try it sometime."

"Fistey this morning, eh Simon?" Magnus laughed.

"If Izzy hasn't made it clear enough already, what do you want?" I hissed with my fangs extended.

"Whoa man. Put your fangs back in. Maryse just needs everyone downstairs for a meeting." Magnus said with a slight smirk. " but I can see the two of your aren't ready yet, I can just tell her-"

"Tell any one anything and I will through you out of a God damn window!" I threatened.

"Tell her that you will be down in a few minutes." He finished with a glare.

"I will still toss you out a window if you do tell anyone." I growled.

"What ever, just finish up and get downstairs." He said and shut the door behind himself when he left. I glared after him even though the door was shut. Izzy wiggled out behind me and crawled into my lap and kissed me. I pulled her close and kissed her hungrily back. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me onto my back on the bed. I looked up at her and she smirked.

"Well he did say finish up." She said and licked the base of my throat. I shook my head and sat up. My body said nail her but my head said not right now.

"Izzy, I want to but we should get downstairs. Last night was absolutely amazing. But you know if we start again we would finally show up downstairs around noon." I pointed out.

"And Magnus might say something." Izzy sighed.

"Yeah." I said with a slight glare. I rubbed her back and gently pushed her off of me.

"Can you hand me my bra? Iz asked. I reached over the side of the bed and felt around, I found it and gave it to her. "Thanks baby, do you know where my underwear is?"

"I have no clue." I said.

"Could you hand me my robe then?"

"Sure," I said and took it off the hook that was next to her nightstand. "Could you give me my boxers?"

"I don't know where those are." she said and put on her robe and tied it.

"How did we end up on the opposite sides of our bed?" Izzy questioned.

"I don't know but your side of the bed is soft." I laughed and snuggled into the mattress.

"Dork." Izzy laughed and hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got off of the bed and got dressed then lied back down on the bed and waited for Izzy to get out. I closed my eyes and drifted off for a few minutes then was woken up by Izzy.

"Simon, Simon, baby wake up." I opened my eyes and found Izzy shaking me awake.

"I'm up, I'm up." I grumbled, still groggy.

"You're not up till your feet are are on the ground." She said and pulled me to my feet. I stumbled a little and Isabelle steadied me.

"Did I do you too good last night?" Izzy snickered as we walked out of our room. I nodded with a slight smile, she snickered again and we walked down the stairs and the hall to the library. Maryse was pacing around waiting for us.

"Thank you for joining us. Now that we're all here I want all of you to know that we will be joining Jocelyn and Luke in Idris." all of us stared intently at Maryse. "This is mine and Roberts decision, this won't be permanent. We will only be there until we have this Valentine mess figured out." She finished. We stared in shock, none of us saw that coming.

"Well, since we're sharing news this morning Clary and I have something to tell you."

"Is it that Clary has no regards for sleeping vampires?" I asked.

"Sorry that I woke you up." She snapped with a slight blush.

"Apology accepted, continue." I said. She rolled her eyes and looked at Jace.

"We're engaged." They said at the same time.

"Congratulations!" Maryse exclaimed and gave Clary and Jace a big hug. Everyone else said congratulations soon after. Izzy and I exchanged amused glances. We didn't get this sort of attention from Maryse right away when we told her, Robert and my dad when we told them we were engaged. After a few minutes of chatting Maryse told everyone to go pack. As Izzy and I were packing she stopped and stared into my eyes.

"What's wrong Izzy?"

"Don't you think Valentine would go to Idris if that's where the Clave is?"

"Why would he that's where the Clave is." I said. "The Clave is looking for him and Sebastian."

"I know, it just seems like it would make sense because why would the Clave look where they think Valentine would never go?" She said. I guess it made sense in a way. If I was a criminal I would go where they thought I would never be.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." I murmured and kissed her forehead. After we took our luggage and Hunter downstairs where everyone else was, we portaled to Idris.