I stop immediately laughing, and I pull out my tongue at him. Oh, joy, times like this are so rare. I don't stop laughing till I go off to school. That was a pleasant morning for me.

I walk into school happily and go towards my locker. Then Olivia walks up to me and my smile immediately fades. Oh great, way to ruin a good mood.

Oh, right, did I forget to tell you I stomped away from Olivia when she offered the ride? The annoying thing is I knew the Taylor before the truth would have wholeheartedly accepted the offer without knowing the person playing kind was the primary reason for the disaster. And it made my whole mood damper as I took a taxi home.

Let's just say that things haven't been the same since then, seeing as Olivia also decided not to talk to me like OUR boyfriend.

"Hi." She says so unsurely and with a pitiful look, you'd almost think she was really sorry, "Look I'm sorry. Terribly sorry."

I close my locker immediately with a minor force and look at her, giving her a nonchalant expression, "Why exactly are you sorry again? My mind has really gone blank when it concerns you in the last two days. But whatever it is, I don't care."

"You do, Taylor, I know you do," Olivia says desperately.

Excuse you?

"And how do you know?" I ask her plainly.

"Listen, I know the fight wasn't with me and you walked away from me because you were angry about the whole situation but I couldn't face you, Taylor. You had never refused my help before no matter what Ethan did to you, but you did this time and it got me thinking."

"Really?" I ask sarcastically, "About what, if might ask?"

"This! This attitude! I don't know why you've been acting like this. Speaking in parables? Going mute unnecessarily? Picking up an unnecessary fight with Ethan and I?" At that moment the devil himself and his innocent best friend, Brandon, pass by without even glancing in my direction.

How cool, huh? But it hurt a bit or do I mean a lot but I hold it in and act like I didn't care.

"What's wrong with my attitude? Anything new?"

"You've just changed. And I..." she starts and then pauses like she was unsure of herself. "I... I'll like to tell you something but not here."

My heart pounds for no reason like I fear what she wants to say, "Where?"

Olivia takes a step away from me and walks out of the corridor. I close my eyes, my heart willing my body to ignore her and just walk away from where she is heading and to the direction of my class but my mind wills my body to go thinking what's the worst she can say that I don't already know.

And that's how I follow her to the garden. Once we get there, she immediately falls on her knees. The shock at which she does it makes me take an immediate step back, almost tumbling unto the floor, but thankfully I catch myself before I can.

"What's the meaning of this?" I ask her.

"I want to confess." She says tearfully, "I've not done anything good for the past two years of our friendship and even a few months before the two years."

"What are you talking about?" I say in an unsteady voice, almost giving away that I know.

"After our first three years of friendship, I did wrong. Ethan..." She begins and stops closing her eyes, "Ethan and I have been sleeping with each other for two years behind your back."