Chapter 16

I PASSED MY EXAM. After I failed the last time, today I finally passed and move a step closer to my car license. Yay! So here's my present for you. Probably the longest chapter for now. Over 1400 words. Warnning: SMUTTTTT 

Enjoy!

_________________

"Will you help me?" begging with his sweet broken voice was one of Yoongi's weaknesses. He could just take him here and now and no one would be against it. But love is a game and Yoongi is a good player. The prize is high. He knows the rules and how to break them without consequences.

"Wouldn't that be a cheating? You have a boyfriend" Yoongi said with a predator's look in his eyes. He licked his lips as Jimin ran towards him and fisted his shirt, slightly bumping in his chest.

"N-no. I'm a whore. I need you, Yoongi-hyung. Please, please"

The older knew that was drunk. Not as much as the last time, but still, drunk. The need was overpowering him and Jimin was just following his natural instinct, completely ignoring his mind. He begged so good about what he wanted, that Yoongi couldn't refuse him. He was a good friend, after all. And as a good hyung, he had to take care of his friend's problem.

"Let's go to your room" he grabbed the pink hair boy's wrist and guided him to the place he wanted.

I won't fuck you in my bed until you're willing to wake up next to me as something more than friends, Yoongi said to himself as Jimin climbed on top of his bed. If Jimin wake up in different des, right next to his naked hyung, he might be freaked out. Ant the older didn't want that. It was a rule he couldn't break.

"On hand and knees" Yoongi commanded. "Hyung will take care of you, right Jiminnieh?"

A silent moan escaped the younger's lips and he wiggled his clothed ass seductively.

Yoongi stayed there for a moment, drowning in the sight.

Jimin was weak. He couldn't hold his own weight. His chest was against the matres, his face buried on one side, panting in the pillow, so Yoongi could see his tearing eyes, red chees and swollen lips.

However, his ass was lift up high. Leather pants outlining everything so perfectly, like a second skin. His full round booty, muscular tights, holding it up and a painful bulge between them. It was so beautiful. He was so beautiful. Jimin.

His Jimin...

No, not his. Jungkook's.

Drowned in anger, Yoongi spanked Jimin's right cheek. Hard. Not to hurt, but hard enough to string. Momently he regretted but before he could say something, Jimin moaned.

"You like that?" the older asked surprised. A big smirk bloomed on his face. "Of course you like it."

He repeated his actions a few more times, this time a little harder. Moan after moan were slipping from the younger's lips.

"You said you were a boy for one night, huh?" Yoongi hugged him, rubbing his erection against the sensitive skin under the leather layer. Jimin nodded, not trusting his voice.

"You like it. Being used mercilessly as a little cunt. Pain brings you pleasure" the older hissed in his ear, gripping hard his cock.

"N-no" the younger yelped.

His behavior was confusing. He really liked the pain, he learned to like it from the amount of boys fucking him without preparation. Jimin was famous for his quick sessions. You can take him fast and dry and he won't say a word. You can use him just as a hole and this would satisfy his needs.