Chapter 46

Nash POV

I was sitting with all the guys watching TV when Matt says randomly.

"You know I still love her right?" We all just nodded not trying to get involved in the situation.

Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Uh hello....Is this uh..Nash grier?"

"Uh yes who is this?"

"We are uh some staff at the hospital....we have Bella grier and Taylor Caniff here..."

"WHY?"

"They have been in a car accident, none of them are hurt to badly just some cuts or bruises but they do need a ride home."

"Oh god." I hung up. "Taylor and Bella were in a car accident we need to get to the hospital!" I yelled.

We decided its best if only a few of us go. We took my moms mini-van. Me Cam, Hayes and Matt go. Matt insisted on coming.

When we got to the hospital we just left the car out front and ran inside. Bella and Taylor were just sitting in the waiting room.

Hayes ran and engulfed Bella into a hug.

"I'm okay guys don't worry!" She giggled.

"You could have gotten so hurt." I said replying.

" Bro Everything's fine." Said Taylor.

"No Bro everything is NOT fine. You could have killed Bella and your self. It's not okay." I yelled back. Matt seemed to be more mad then me.

"YOUR LUCKY BELLA ISNT HURT OR I WOULD HAVE TO FUCK YOU UP!" Matt screamed getting attention from other people.

Taylor looked stunned.

"Really Matt. You hurt me pretty bad and no one fucked you up?" With that Bella sprinted away leaving us all in shock.