Chapter 28

Matt POV

It's time for me and Bella's date and no sign of Bella. Maybe she isn't into me anymore. We were all sitting in the hotel room worrying about Bella when her and Jack G walked in.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Yelled Nash meanly.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"Are we still going Matt?" She said not making eye contact with anymore. Her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying.

"Yes." I said taking her hand into mine. She blushed.

I had called a cab earlier and it was already there. I opened the door for her.

"Where are we going?" she asked smiling.

"Laser tag!" I said like a little kid. "why where you upset today?" I said hoping she wouldn't become upset again.

"Oh uh it was nothing.." She said looking down.

I picked up her chin. "You can tell me." I said softly.

"I...I can't." She said said breaking away from looking at me. "He...he could hurt you.." She said getting upset.

"Who's he?" I said trying not to make her upset anymore.

She sighed. She showed me the messages and the scar. I was speechless. I pulled her into my side.

We arrived at the laser tag.

"Let's have some fun!" I said! She smiled. We played for about 2 hours straight. We were exhausted.

"Wanna go get some Taco Bell?" I asked.

"YES" she said giggling.

She was so cute, I am so happy to call her mine..

After we ate we took a taxi and went back to the hotel. it was now 10:30. We all went into a room and just chilled.

"Matt..." Belled whispered. "you and jack G are the only ones who know about the person texting me...."

"I won't tell anyone, but you should tell Nash. He could help you."

"He wouldn't understand.." She said looking to realizing all the guys were staring at us.

Bella's POV

I looked up and saw all the guys looking at us.

"I wouldn't understand what?" Nash asked.