Chapter 22

Matts POV

I woke up with sun shinning in my face and a major headache.

"Matt your awake!" Bella squealed and hugged me.

"CMON MATT. Let's go we got catch our flight." Said Taylor dragging a suitcase down the stairs. I completely forgot about Magcon.

"How's your head?" Asked Hayes.

"Eh it hurts." I said telling the truth.

We all got ready and headed for the limo. Me and Nash haven't spoke yet. He is one of my best friends.

Nash kept Bella busy so she couldn't talk to me. We all pilled into the limo to go to the airport.
There was an awkward silence, before Shawn broke the silence.

"I think everyone should apologize for last night." No one said anything. He continued. " Nash, Matt you were both acting stupid."

"Your right bro, listen I'm sorry Matt, it's just Bella is my little sister and I feel like it's my job to protect her." Nash said sounding sincere.

"It's all good. I should have found a better time to tell everyone. I was just caught in the moment." I said.

"YAY EVERYONES FRIENDS NOW." Yelled Hayes.

"Wait...why were you crying last night." Asked Bella.

Nash POV

I'm glad we made up now. Matt is my best friend and I hate fighting.

Then Bella ask why Hayes was crying.

I froze. She can't know. I mean eventually she will have to I just don't think it's a good time.

"Bella. Mind your own business!" I snapped.

Bella looked upset. I would rather her be mad at me then realize what our parents did.

"Easy bro." Cam whispered to me.

After an awkward ride we arrived at the air port and met the rest of the guys.

They called our flight and we all boarded.

Bella POV

Why did Nash always snap at me when I asked what was wrong with Hayes. I was just trying to help.

We all walked on to the plane. I sat in the middle of Hayes and Aaron.

Aaron had his music in.

"Hayes?" I said I while poking him.

"What?" He said Rudely.

"Why are you and Nash being like this?" I said getting mad.

"Bella take a hint. We don't wanna tell you. Mind your own business!" He said gaining attention from people nearby.

"I was just trying to comfort you!" I said getting louder.

"Well stop. Your not helping!" He yelled back.

With that I got up and asked Carter if we could switch seats. Being as kind as he is he agreed.

I was now sitting on the end next to cameron.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked putting his arm around me.

"Hayes and Nash won't tell me anything." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"It's okay Bella just relax."

I did as I was told put my music in and fell asleep.