Chapter 32

Bella POV

This person just won't leave me alone. They are obviously just a crazed fan.

It was time for Magcon though. It was my first time ever! I was so exited. I didn't want to go on stage though. I just planned on waiting in the back room.

Finally all the guys were ready. We arrived at the big building. They showed us to a big open room. Aperentley their doing a sound check now. I just walked around the room with Taylor.

"Are you gonna come up on stage?" He asked me while fiddling with a microphone.

"Nah. I'm good hanging back." I said playing on my phone.

"C'mon it's so much fun. We just fool around and stuff, and maybe Matt will announce that you and him are dating." He said winking at me.

I shook me head and laughed.

"He probably won't. I'm okay with that though. Me and him will get a lot of hate and I don't want him going threw that." I said.

After about 45 more minutes they shuffled us all back stage. They announced the guys names and they all ran out.

"C'mon Bella!" Yelled Hayes before he went out.

"I'm all set." I said laughing. I think Hayes loved the fame more than anyone.

"Good luck." I said kissing Matts cheek.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come out?"asked Matt pulling me close.

"I will be fine!" I said pushing him out when they called his name.

I really, truly love matt.

Aaron ran back stage.

"C'mon Bella! It's so much fun. Come out!" He said out of breathe.

"I told you Aaron I'm happy back here!" I said smiling. I really didn't wanna go out there.

"Fine." He said as me stomped off. I just laughed.

Magcon was now over. Me and all the guys pilled into the limo. I got a text but my phone was on Silent so nobody else knew. I looked at it.

Blocked number: you weren't you on the stage. To ugly to show your face.

I was just staring at my phone. This person was obviously at magcon.

"Put it away." Nash said. He was sitting next to me. "Just stop reading those."

I nodded and handed him my phone.

We had the rest of the ride silent. We got back to the hotel and it was 9:30. We all went to our rooms expect I went to Matts room for a little.

Me and Matt were cuddling on the Bed. Aaron and Carter were just on their phones.

"You guys are so cute." Said Carter taking a picture of us.

I jumped up. 'DELETE THAT. I look ratchet." I said laughing then laying back in Matts arms. Then sleep took over my body.