Chapter 25

Bella POV

I woke to with Nash on top of me. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't move.

"Nashhhh" I complained. He didn't wake up. After 3 minutes if struggling I got out from under him.

I decided to take a shower. I turned on the hot water. It felt so good, I felt like all this stress was just gone. After 30 minutes I forced my self out. I dried off.

Shit. I forgot to bring clothes into the bathroom. I assumed it was only Nash Hayes and Cam. Nash and Hayes were my brothers and Cam was just like a brother so it was fine if they saw me in a towel.

I walked out only to find all of the guys in my room. And yes I mean all.

"Shit." I mumbled. They all looked and bursted out laughing. I turned extremely red.

"Well hello there." Said carter winking. Matt looked mad.

"Screw you guys. I just forgot clothes." I hurried to my suitcase and grabbed a handful of things hoping to grab what I need. I hurried back to the bathroom.

I was to lazy to do anything with my hair so I threw it into a messy bun. I walked back out.

"Aww she has clothes on now!" Said Taylor making a pouting face.

"Hey! That's my sister!" Said Nash playfully punching Taylor.

"And my girl friend!" Said Matt but not as playfully.

I walked over to sit my Matt. He instantly put his arm around me.

Then my phone went off. I quickly went and looked at it it was from a blocked number.

Blocked number: You and Matt? Don't like the sound of that? Just gonna have to but an end to it.

Who would say that? How'd do they even know about me and Matt.

"Bella you okay?" Asked Aaron. I must have had a worried look on my face. Before I could answer I got another text.

Blocked number: I recommend not telling anyone about this. Or they could be at risk too.

"Uh yeah I'm good!" I said putting a fake smile. Cameron looked at me funny. I set my phone down and walked back over to Matt.

I kept hearing my phone go off with text but I just keep ignoring them.

"Are you gonna get that?" Asked Jack J laughing.

"No it's fine." I said not making eye contact with anyone.

"Here I will get it for you!" Said Cameron trying to be helpful.

"NO!" I shouted. I raced across my room and grabbed my phone.

"Geez." Mumbled Cam. all the guys gave me weird looks.

"Who are you texting that we can't know about?" Asked Nash.

"It's nobody." I said back quickly.
"I'm uh gonna go explore. I will call you later Nash." I said as I walked out.

I didn't want them finding out.

Matt POV

Why wouldn't Bella tell us who she is texting. I wonder if it's another guy.