Chapter 13

Bella POV

I woke up and looked at my phone it said 6:58. Almost 7. I look around and see Cam passes out on the floor. He must have fallen out of the chair.

"CAM" I screamed and threw a pillow at him.

"What's wrong!?" He woke up with a start.

"Nothingg....Good morning!" I giggled.

"I hate youuu." he said laughing.

I didn't bother to wear the brace for my leg. It didn't hurt anymore.

We checked out with the doctor and waited in the waiting room for Nash.

Nash was supposed to he here 30 minutes ago.

"Hayes just texted me.." Cam said quietly.

"Where are they?" I said wanting to go home.

"Hayes said He can't find Nash any where. All Hayes knows is that he took the car somewhere." Can said seeming mad.

Of course Nash would do that. I was looking forward to him coming to get me.

"Oh." Was all I could say. Cameron put his arm around me.

"It's okay Bella. Jack, jack and Matt and gonna pick up Hayes and come pick us up."

"Okay."

"Bella I know you are upset-""

"I'm fine Cam really." I said holding back tears.

30 Minutes later Jack,Jack,Matt and Hayes showed up.

We all got in the car. No one spoke. Me and Matt didn't speak because of the kiss. The other guys didn't speak because they probably thought I was upset about Nash. And I honestly was upset. But it's whatever.

Cameron's POV

I can't believe Nash just forgot about Bella. I honestly feel so bad for her. I'm planning on staying the night with Hayes and Bella because there parents aren't home and Nash is supposed to be in charge. This isn't like Nash though he is usually really responsible.

We arrived at there house. The Jacks left so it was just Me, Matt, Hayes and Bella.

We all planned just to watch movies and stuff but Bella said she was tired and was going to bed. Nash really let her down.

Half way threw the movie Hayes fell asleep.

This is my time to talk to Matt.

I motioned for Matt to follow me. He looked confused but agreed. I went down in the Basement so just in case Hayes woke up he would hear us.

"What's up?" Matt asked

"Soo...I heard you and Bella might have kissed." I said pretty fast.

"Shit.." He mumbled.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna tell Nash. I promised Bella I wouldn't." I confirmed. He looked relieved.

"Thanks Bro." He said.

"But Matt, she's only 13 and like my little sister. Don't hurt her or I will have to hurt you." I laughed but I was actually serious.

"I promise." He said.

We walked back up stairs. I tucked Hayes in on the couch and soon feel asleep my sled.

I woke up to my phone ringing.

It was Nash.

WHERE DO YOU GUYS THINK NASH IS?

MORE THEN 200 READS!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT!

:)