Chapter 5

Comment and Vote

Charity P.O.V

I dropped the phone. I know it was him on the phone, I mean who else's car did I keyed? He won't stop, he will just keep wanting payback, then I'm gonna get mad and want revenge and he's gonna want revenge, then its gonna keep going on and on.

I signed. "Oh my fucking God, leave me alone Brady." I said screaming in my house. I know that no one was there but it kinda help. What did he want from me? What did I ever do to him, as I recall he started with me. My first day of school was hell. I would hope that my first day of school would be perfect but it was the exact opposite.

"Charity, are you home?" I heard someone yell. I signed it could be only one person who would barge in my house like that.

"No she's not home, come back in like maybe a year." I yelled.

"Haha haha very funny." My neighbor Jonathan said. He lives across the street, he is also rich. My mom is always trying to get us to date. I know she thinks I should be someone who is like me.

"Do you ever think of knocking before coming in my house?" I questioned.

"I would but umm. I have a terrible cut on my knuckles and if I knocked, it would make it worse." He said feeling sorry for himself.

"Yeah? Well just use your other hand." I said with no sympathy whatsoever.

"Both of them are cut." He said.

"You're so full of shit John." I said.

"Hey! I didn't come here to fuss. I wanted to know if you were going to the back to school party tonight." He asked. I already knew about the back to school party but mom said I shouldn't go to parties like those, it isn't nothing there but drugs, alcohol and horny teen boys.

"No, John I will not come to the party with you as your date." I said.

"Haha no it's not like that, and for your information I already have a date." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Good for you. But no I'm not going, I'm a little tired." I said doing a dramatic yawn.

"Aww Charity you're no fun. You need to live a little." He said looking a little sad.

"There's more to life then fun." I said.

"Like what? You should live your life to the fullest." He said.

"Like studies, planning and organization, you need to prepare for your future." I said.

"Fuck the future, I'm worrying about now, and right now I wanna go home and get ready for this party." He said smiling.

"Bye. No one's stopping you from leaving." I said annoyed.

"Well then Miss Meanie. I'm gonna leave. Call me later if you get an ounce of fun in your body... but then that means you probably will never call me." He said then walking out of my room.

"Shut up! And call me when you can get some other than your cousin to take you to the prom." I yelled... Fuck my life. I started to get a little sleepy, I tried to keep awake, but my eyelids just got heavier and heavier...

50 minutes later~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID to my cellphone. It was my best friend Kasey. I answered the phone.

"What do you want Kasey?" I asked.

"That is not how you answer a phone!" She said.

"Okay yes ma'am, How may I help you?" I said.