Chapter 4

Comment and Vote

Brady's P.O.V

It was finally time for all of us to go home, I went to my friend Matt locker before heading outside.

"Yo what you did to Charity was HILARIOUS!" He said then cracking up. I wasn't gonna lie I felt a little bit guilty, but I don't care she's a fake bitch and the whole school needs to know it.

"Yeah but I could have done better." I said. I could have done a lot worse to Charity.

"No, that was good enough. Everyone said they haven't seen Charity since lunch." He said.

"The school lunch probably wasn't good enough for her so she probably went to some big fancy restaurant and got lobster." I said with disgust. I don't know why I hated that girl so much.

"Hahaha or she went home and cried like a baby." He said then chuckled.

"Charity is too fake to cry... Barbies don't cry." I said.

"Yeah, Let's head home." He said.

Charity's P.O.V

The bell telling us we could go home finally rang. I never have been so excited to go home in my life, I stayed in the girls bathroom for the rest of the school day sitting there crying. I was outside in the schools parking lot and couldn't help but notice to see Brady standing by this BMW that looks brand new. I thought his family was poor, I left the topic alone then starting walking towards my car but then I saw Brady going back into the school, Maybe he forgot something? Just then something popped into my mind.I knew it was middle-schoolish but I had to get him back someway.

"He's gonna pay." I whispered to myself. I looked in my designer handbag and grabbed my house keys then walked up to the BMW he was standing by and then keyed the car. I didn't just make a little scratches, I made faces, I put the word Jackass all over the hood and I keyed in all the sides of the car. You could definitely notice someone keyed the car. I ran back to my car and hid behind the back of it.

I watched Brady's reaction as he looked at his new and improved BMW. I start-up my car then headed home. I laughed the whole way home. That jackass got what he deserved.

15 minutes later, I finally got back home and walked inside my house. It was really quiet... no one was home like always. My cellphone started to ring, It was from an unknown number. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey bitch if you gonna key someone's car at least be sneaky about it." The person said then hung up.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment guys.

Sorry for the short chapter,  I have a HUGE essay I have to do so I need to get started on it. I promise guys longer chapters are coming. Comment if you never have commented please.