EPISODE - 1

Today's little moments become tomorrow's precious memories.

At Mangalore

Somewhere in the outskirts of Mangalore.

It was that time when the cold soft breeze was blowing like a music make everything sway. The whole ambiance was filled with the sweet cheers of the birds, making every ear feel blessed.

That cold soft breeze n the melancholic melody of those chirping birds was seeming like they were all welcoming the sun rays which were slowly sneaking into the atmosphere. This was indicating that that sun was slowly rising from the eastern horizon of the wast sky, showing all shades of it.

It is painting the world, which was a while ago was covered with darkness. Now, these penetrating rays where filling color, erasing the darkness from the world. It was filling it with many shades of VIBGYOR. These rays were making the dews placed on the green leaves shine like a diamond, and it make the budded flowers to bloom. All this was making the morning even more beautiful.

Amidst all these beautiful scenarios, there was another beautiful melody was audible, which was echoing in all directions. This beautiful song was heard emerging out from a house which was laying in the womb of mother nature.

An old woman in her mid-sixties, who had draped a white saree around her body n tied her hair in a bun and were decorated by the mogras tied around the bun in  South Indian style. She was standing in the tiny mandir at her house, she held the arti thal in her hands n was performing Aarti to AIYYAPPA, singing Aarti with at most melody n devotion.

Then she goes outside n does aarti to Tulsi maa. Then she goes upstairs.

A girl, basically was a teenager is standing in front of mirror n getting ready. She is wearing pale pink colored Anarkali suit, with open hairs.

Old Women: Hey bhagvaan main kya karoon is larki ka abhi tak tayaar nahi hui, are aaj tum logon ko Mumbai jaana hai, yaad hai yaa nahi. Are Navya tum sun rahi ho naa mein kyaa kehrahi hoon.

Hearing to the yell's of that lady, the girl turns around with a smile on her face which made her eyes lighten up "Are Amms aap tension kyu lerahi ho thoda sa chill maaroo" said with her chirpy voice. Saying this she made her sit on the bed n takes arti n then took aarti thal n kept aside. Yes, she is Navya Nandini's bestie her sis.

Amms: Kya chill maaroo, tum logon ko Mumbai jaana hai aur tum abhi tak tayaar nahi hui, aur packing bhi puri nahi hoi naa. Said I nodding her head in disbelief

Navya: Amms hamari train shaam ko hai abhi toh subhah hui hai aur aap tension kyu lerahi ho. Hum hai naa sab kuch ho jaye ga. Said calming her Amms down assuring that she will manage.

Amms: Accha Nandu uth toh gayi hai na. Asked to Navya.

Navya: Haan Amms Nandu uth gayi hai aur ready bhi ho gayi hai aur woh hamesha ki tarah upaar terrace pe apni nanhe dostoon ke saath hai. Said to Amms giving information about her whereabouts.

Hearing this Amms climbed up the stairs "Niche ajao Kanna." Said Amms asking Nandini to come down stairs.

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara