In Dragon Age For the First Time

According to the twins, Kirkwall was a very populated place. Athenril and her crew almost never found a place to stay. Soon, they found a nook in Hightown in the Red Lantern District near the Blooming Rose where templars would sleep with whores at night. As soon as the two finished helping Athenril unpack, they decided to train  so they went to a nearby mountain called Sundermount.

   "C'mon, Matrix!" Silver teased. "So slow."

   "I'm not like you, Silver," Matrix replied. "I'm not hunted by templars, not extremely dangerous and-"

   "I know,"Silver interrupted. Silver is a mage. She throws fireballs and snow at enemies but seldom uses a pair of elbow blades that strengthen her wind powers, though when put on top of each other creates a staff and looked like two three-pronged daggers that glow blue-green and has a stem pattern while Matrix is a rogue and she uses a pair of one-of-a-kind three-pronged daggers that glow blue-green like Silver's staff.

   "At least I  know how to fly," Silver added. Silver floated over Matrix with her palms and soles on fire. "I know you want to have these."

   "Do you want to train or not?"Matrix said sharply that scared Silver so she obeyed. "You still haven't told me about where we came from."

   "Oh."Silver mumbled but sighed and started to tell her the story of their birth. "So, There was this girl and you know what dreamers are, right? This girl was a dreamer in another dimension but she accidentally entered the Veil and caused a hole in it. So, because she is sometimes strict and fierce but seldom sweet and gentle, her personality split into two and those personalities had bodies. That's us. And that's all I know."

   "Wait,"Matrix said."How come you remember most of how we were born but I have no spot of remembrance?"

   "I'm chosen by us to guide you so you need to do as I say," Silver ordered with a giggle. Matrix was very hot-headed and easily irritated so she tried to grab Silver but she floated away before Matrix could reach her. "You're good a fighter when your opponent is near."Silver flew even higher. "But you have to handle a giant, too."

   Silver brought out her staff-she named is Casper and threw fireballs at Matrix dodged them and grabbed her bow. Matrix was just about to grab an arrow when Silver send winds to blow then away. "Naughty, naughty,"Silver taunted.

   Matrix is a fast thinker. She quickly threw her magical daggers at Silver.

   Matrix' daggers were magical because they bear many magical chemicals like Orichalum, Silver or Silverite, but mostly Lyrium.

   Silver squealed but formed a barrier so the daggers would bounce off. The daggers then aimed themselves at Matrix but she evaded them and and shot two arrows in the sky-just enough to lower Silver and int two daggers at her. This practise might be short but it was enough to make the sisters sweat like crazy. "Gotcha," Matrix said.

   "Yes, yes you got me,"Silver agreed.

   "We should head back by now."Matrix picked her weapons up and stored them into her inventory. Silver did the same. and they went to the Red Lantern District. The spotted their friend, Athenril in a sunny spot near the brothel. Matrix put her hood on and wrapped her cape around herself.

   "I'm gonna sell something that could worth a few coins."Silver brought out some gold and other gems. "I'm gonna head to a nearby store, okay?" and she was gone.

   Moments later, a man came. The man had shaggy black hair and beard. His eyes had the colour of amber and  and he wore red robes. He also has a weird red mark across his nose.A mage? Ember thought. He had another man at his back and a woman. The other man wore an orange shirt and has the same features as the first one-except without the beard, this one had dark eyes and younger-cute. This one bears a sword on his back. Pretty much a warrior. The woman had orange hair and still some pieces of armor around her. She had a red band over her head and she dressed like a widow. She had dark eyes just like the other man but she shared no similar features. She looked like a gracious and beautiful warrior. She bears a sword and a shield at her back. A guard.

   "Here you go, as requested," the leader said and gave Athenril some money.

   "Will you look at that." Athenril studied the money and looked at the leader again. "Tell your uncle we'll make the arrangements. Welcome aboard." and off the trio went.

   The next one who spoke to Athenril was an old man but Athenril made sure they spoke quietly so Matrix didn't hear any of their conversations. When the man left, Matrix arrived and saw them speaking. "What was that?"she asked Athenril.

   "Gamlen,"Athenril replied. Matrix walked to Silver's side to hear,"His nephew, Hawke has joined us." She glanced at Matrix. "You saw him and his "brother... and that guard. They will be staying with us until they find another way to make coin. You should help them after you master combat. I have no use for you two, anyway."

   "You let us stay with you for no reason? How are we going to save money then?" Matrix sharply asked the smuggler. But she only answered. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe steal from thieves and sell the things you steal. That would be helpful."

   "Figures,"Matrix mumbled and stayed quiet.

   "Is there no other use for us? Maybe we could dry clean your underwear or... OW!" Matrix stepped on Silver's foot before she could say another pathetic thing.

   "I can ask Hawke for another mission and I could send you two as companions," Athenril smiled.

   "Silver, Matrix!" Athenril called the twins. "I need you to go to Lowtown Bazaar tonight.  My contact, Anso,is asking around for someone competent regarding a job, and I suggested Hawke  and I'm sending you to assist him. Matrix where's Silver?"

   Matrix looked at her side but no Silver appeared. Matrix knew Silver is still in Kirkwall and they always have a connection to each other but still they didn't know how to use it. But Matrix knew the power would just show up like Silver did the first time they spoke to each other.

   "I'm sure she'll show up," Matrix promised.

   "Don't tell anyone about your scars." Athenril pointed to her neck. Even though Athenril didn't know she was a vampire, she still suspects something bad about the two holes.

   Matrix nodded and put on her hood and cape. She was excited-though her face shows "not really"- for this mission and learning how to fight for real.