Born Without Identity

Prologue:

    A dreamer is a very rare creature known to exist only in a video game. Still there are some dreamers in reality. Some are ghost hunters, some are oracles, some dreamers in our world have the so-called "third-eye" and some predict the future with help from the spirits in their dreams. One of them is a believer who thought she had a mental issue. You see, believing dreamers are extremely dangerous for some might have this mental ailment this girl has. The splitting of minds when entering the Veil.

  Matrix woke up from a seemingly endless sleep. She scanned her surroundings. She looked liked she had passed out on a rock and haven't bathed for a while. She looked at herself-maybe a little dirty but the outfit's kinda nice. She had unique outfit-black Huayin dress[from SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny], some Belle boots, bladed armlets, and a goddess headdress.She glanced at the mountains nearby. The mountains didn't look like some other mounts with many trees and green grass with all the animals watching you. They were dry and lonely. She saw corpses and fishy looking persons with battle outfits. But as she looked closer, monsters.

   "Dark-spawn," she muttered in unison with a voice inside her head. Somehow, she wasn't surprised there was someone with her though she didn't know why. Me too, the voice said.

   "You mean you're not surprised?" Matrix asked herself in a gravely voice. "Can you tell me how I ended up in this dry land?"

   Oh, the voice replied. I thought you were surprised; you don't talk to me much. Anyway, I don't really know how you and I ended up in this very foul place. PHEW! It smells. By the way, name's Silver.

   The way Silver talked annoyed Matrix. She thought of her voice as cheerful, sensitive and very nice-Matrix' opposite. "You're inside me-like an abomination."

   Exactly! Silver exclaimed. Oof! It looks like you've got company.

   Moments later, dark-spawn appeared before her and surrounded her. She never had any experience with weapons but she felt two three-pronged daggers by her sides. She unleashed them, trying to feel brave and pointed them towards the demons but they must have read her emotions and cackled like Matrix magically turned herself into a puppy. She can't possibly fight-well, not yet-but Matrix was trapped against a cliff.

   "We're gonna have to jump," she told herself.

   Are you crazy? You might hit a rock with your head and we both may die.

   "You're a spirit." Matrix hesitated as the dark-spawn closed in. "Wanna survive or die?"

   Um... A dark-spawn slashed his blade against Matrix' foot. Okay, let's dive.

   As the pack leader readied his axe, Matrix leaped off and landed in the water. She immediately passed out. Shoot! Silver cursed and she took over. She swam up to the surface and saw a ship.

   "Hold it!"Silver heard a male calling to his crew."Quick, the boat!"

   A boat splashed before Silver and she swam to it. The crew pulled her and an elf woman came to her. "Whoa, how did you end up here?"

   "We really don't know. But I'll explain later. Got anywhere to rest?"

   Matrix woke up from the experience of harsh waves crashing to her body. She has no idea how she was born. Her memories have been wiped but she was glad Silver can tell her. She looked around-nice fishy decor and swinging brown wood all around her. It was simple but calming.

   "Hey,"a girl said. She had silver hair-and when I say she had silver hair, it doesn't mean that she looks like an old person. She had mystical silver hair that she wore in a short ponytail,[[SoulCalibur:Broken Destiny]], a silver winged circlet, a white Bong-seon coat, a pair of Atlanta's spaulders, a pair of white Atlanta's long boots and a purple leather armor inside her coat. She spoke with an American accent, "I explained everything to the captain so we'll be staying here for a while until we get to Kirk wall."

   "Silver?"Matrix managed to say."I honestly don't know what you're talking about and what's this?"Matrix gestured to Silver's new-found body.

   "I know, right? It's awesome. You know, this is the first time I ever had my own body. I still don't dig how I get this,"she laughed.

   Seeing Silver for the first time really scared Matrix. She tried to get up but couldn't and felt pain in her thigh. She look to her legs and found a cast. "Silver! What is this?"

   "Yeah, about that,"she nervously said and gestured to the window. "When the window was opened, you get burned." Silver then sat on the bed Matrix was lying on and pulled Matrix' collar. There were two marks that of a vampire's bite. "I don't know how you got those," Silver admitted.

   Matrix touched the two marks."A vampire's bite,"she muttered to Silver. "I 'm a vampire."She looked at Silver."Are you?"

   Silver revealed her neck and shook her head. There were no to marks. But the burn was really not that painful."I'm a mage,"Silver admitted. "I tried to heal you but I don't know any spell. All I know is how to make fire and how to fly."

   "Not now, Silver."

   "Oh, here's your cape, by the way." Silver handed Matrix a black cape. "And your daggers,"Silver added as she gave Matrix her daggers. "I sense something strange about them. Like they're magic." Matrix examined her daggers.

    The daggers had a faint blue green glow in them. In the root was a strange pattern-like a branch of a tree- in the colour of sea green. "Lyrium."

   An elf with green armor arrived at the door. She had orange hair tied into a bun. and knives at her side. "I am Athenril and I am a smuggler," she said. She walked towards the twins and looked at Matrix' weapons. "Very interesting those things are. The have bear so many magical chemicals."

   "You and I crafted them, Matrix."Silver kicked in. "You don't remember?"

   Matrix just stared at Silver then Athenril jumped in the conversation. "Well, I could  use an assassin or two. Because of your creativity, you two could make good fighters. But since Silver told me you two don't know how to fight, you can train the entire trip and you two would be good as new. What do you say? "

   "Oh, we'd be delighted too, Athenril," Silver childly answered. Matrix stared at her coldly but agreed. From then, they trained with Athenril. Matrix learned how to be a rouge-dual weapons, bow and arrows  while Silver studied combat through magic. She learned how to throw fireballs, winter grasps and others. They became very good in combat. And they arrived in Kirkwall.