T h i r t y

Trigger warning
🌿JOSHS POV🌿

I woke up to something cold on my forehead. I reached up to touch it and it was a wash cloth, I heard a muffled voice and I looked around and saw a blurry Tyler.
I tried sitting up from the couch but a pain rushed to my head and stomach.
"Oh god Josh you're awake!" Tyler shot up from his seat.
Oh god...What the fuck happened...
"You-you threw up and then passed out, I didn't t-take you to the hospital. I-i don't know w-why I didn't but-but I didn't and m-maybe I should have. I should have though I-it through mor-" Tyler rambled reading my mind but I shortly cut him off.
"Ty. I'm fine. Can you get me some water please?" I sighed rubbing my temples.
Tyler got me some water and a pain killer for the headache
"Thank you." I nodded then taking a drink of my water and swallowing the pill.
"Yeah, um josh I was thinking. What if I move in." Tyler asked playing with the promise ring I gave him.
  I spat my water out then groaning in pain.
  "I mean-I-I- don't have to; it was just an idea..." He stuttered with wide eyes.
I successfully sat up, "No No it's fine I want you to move in. I was going to ask you soon anyways. When do you want to move in?"
  "I mean we can start tomorrow maybe?" He said running his finger though his hair.
  "Tomorrow is fine."
"Josh. When was the last time you ate?" Tyler's face dropped.
  "Uh-um I... I don't know..." I said feeling my face loose it's color.
"Josh." Tyler started crying again 
"C'mere." I sighed opening my arms motioning him to come lay with me.
I laid with my arms around crying Tyler and stroked his hair trying to calm him down. He started to cry more as we laid there, I just hugged him tighter. I could feel his tears seeping through the front of my shirt a few minutes later.
  "Ty, calm down. I'm fine and we can go get something to eat. It's okay." I whispered softly and kissed his forehead.
  He started to calm down and his breathing was calming to a normal pace.
  "I-I'm sorry..." Tyler sniffled against my chest. He drove his hand up my shirt tracing the lines of my stomach.
  "It's okay." I say kissing the top of his head.
"Let me change my shirt then lets go get food okay?" I give him a small smile wiping a stray tear away from his cheek.
  We both bundled up and drove to Taco Bell. I had the first full meal this week and it was good. Eating is good. It just wasn't on my mind. Nothing has been lately, my mom leaving is hard and I need to accept that she's gone and it was for the better.
  I didn't want her to suffer anymore, I love her and she's in a much better place now. Part of me wishes I was there with her...

A/n: Short filler 'cause y'all love me. (;
I want to read your fanfics!!! Message me if you have written one, I want to read them! Also I need suggestions 'cause I've run out of ones to read...Rip.