T h i r t e e n

🌿JOSH'S POV🌿
(trigger warning)

After Tyler  left I just kind of felt like dazed almost. Lost if you will. Not in a bad way, no not at all. I decided to go on a walk, I had no where in mind to walk exactly, I just went.

After a while of walking I found a forest park thing, never knew this was here. I kept walking through it and soon found a small water fall with a pond. By this time the sun was setting and it was amazing, the way the orange-pink colors reflected off of the water along with the subtle flow of water, it was calming.

I found a small patch of grass and decided to lay in the middle of it just taking in everything around me.

After about an hour it started to get kinda dark so I started the walk back. I was walking and I was about half way home when I got a text from Tyler.

Tyler🐱: Josh. I told Jenna.
Tyler🐱: can you come over
Tyler🐱: Jpsh
Me: Tyler are you ok
Tyler🐱: I diont know

Tyler was spelling easy words wrong and it was starting to worry me, he doesn't do this unless-

Me: Tyler I'm coming over call me.
Delivered 7:49
Me: Tyler
Delivered 7:51

What the fuck could Jenna have said,

I called Tyler and he picked up.
(Bold Josh• fancy shit Tyler)
H-hello
Tyler are you- what happened- fuck I'm coming over,
O-okay...
I'll see you in a little bit, don't do anything you will regret, okay?
Yeah O-okay

I ended the call and ran home, my lungs and legs burned but I kept running. I got home in about five minutes, grabbed my car keys and drove to Tyler's.

Me: I'm here
Tyler🐱: the doors unlocked

I made it up to his apartment and opened the door.

"Ty?"
"I'm in my room" he called back
I walked over to his room, he was sitting against his bed, his face stained with tears or was. He had rubber band marks on his right arm.

I walked over to Tyler, kneeled down and brought him into a hug and picked him up bridal style, and he put his head on my shoulder and both arms around my neck.

I laid him down on his bed and I sat on the side next to him.

"You can lay down." He said patting the spot next to him.
"Okay," I did as he said I could then he faced me. I caressed his cheek and wiped the tears away with the pad of my thumb. He moved closer and put his head under mine and I put my arms around his waist pulling him even closer and hugging him, but this was more like cuddling.

We stayed like this for an hour then I decided to ask Tyler what happened.

"Hey ty," I said rubbing my hand up and down his side.
"Yeah?"
"What happened with Jenna?"
He took a deep breath and scooted back and looked at me.

TYLERS POV
FLASH BACK

  "Jenna, uh w-we need to talk..."
"Okay? Is everything alright?"
"Um I don't know."
"Okay, you can tell me. It's alright ty."
"O-okay um, when josh left the restaurant when I proposed," I cringed at that word. 'Proposed'. "And I went after him to see what happened, uh- he- he was talking about, that, he has feelings for me. And after he said that I got like butterflies in my stomach and after all that I realized that I have feeling for Josh... and I have had feelings for him for a while and-" I was interrupted by a slap across the face.

"What the fuck Tyler! You fucking proposed to me but you had feeling for someone else let alone another guy! What the fuck! Here's your fucking ring, hope you give it to Josh." She grabbed her things and left. I just stared at the wall blankly holding my cheek.

  Once she left I started having a panic attack then texted Josh.

JOSH'S POV

  Tyler was just looking down for a minute
"Tyler, hey." He looked up
"Oh, sorry. Um I told her everything then she- she slapped me gave me the engagement ring. And yelled at me." A tear streamed down his cheek.

  I pulled him into a hug for the hundredth time today.

"Sh, it's okay it's gunna be ok. Your gunna come over to my place and stay the night there ok? I'll help you grab your things."
He just simply nodded.

We got everything Tyler needed and we drove to my house. Once we got there we grabbed his stuff out of the car and put the things away and went to the kitchen to make some dinner, or order dinner.

"What do you want to eat ty? Or did you already eat?" I asked looking through my fridge.
"Uh, what if we text postmates and ask them to bring us Taco Bell?"
"That's the best fucking idea." I laughed.
"Do you want me to text them?"
"Sure. Want a Red Bull?" I asked
"Please."
I handed him the blue and silver can and told him what I want.
"It's on me." I said
"Ok." He laughed
"You don't even try to argue with me!" I joked
"What's the point, it's not like I'm gunna win..." he shrugged.
"That's true."

We watched some x-files until postmates delivered our food. We scarfed down our food then went back to watch t.v, but then decided to watch the breakfast club.

"You know. Everyone these days dresses like them, like I'd wear Brian's green sweater. Looks pretty comfy." I pointed out.
"Yeah. Your right people do dress that way now. And you would look good in the sweater."
I looked over to Tyler who was blushing, the only reason I could tell was because of the light from the t.v, my whole room was dark.
"Uh, sorry." He mumbled
"No it's fine, why are you apologizing?"
"I don't know..."
I put in index finger under his chin and tilted his head up so he was looking at me.
"Your pretty cute, you know that?" I smiled
"No, no I'm not." He giggled turning even more red.
"I beg to differ."
I removed my hand the laying down from sitting against my headboard, Tyler laid down too.
"Night night ty." I pulled him closer so his back was against my chest, I reached for the remote and turned the t.v off.
"Night Josh."
Yup. We cuddled, and spooned.

A/N: Stay alive |-/ happy 1k guys(; oh also I love Jenna so don't get mad at me man.