T h r e e

🌿TYLERS POV🌿

  After talking to Jenna I turned to see josh, his chair empty and Brendon had gotten up and headed for the door. I told Jenna and the rest of the table I would be back and I went to look for josh.
"It will be ok, you will find someone." "You know Brendon. I wish you were, I wish you were right. I've tried telling myself that everyday because falling for your best friend is one of the most hardest things I've had to deal with. I love Tyler and I was too damn scared to tell him that and look where we are now. I've lost my chance. He's happy now, and I'm glad he is. But I wish I was the one making him happy. I fucked up and there's no turning back now."
I heard josh as I turned the corner,
"J-josh, was all that true?" I was shocked, angry, sad, every emotion was going through my head at that moment. Josh looked up and turned a brighter red then he already was, he stood up and started speed walking to his car and I started walking after him.
"Josh! Wait!" I called out, he stopped but didn't turn around but I could tell he wiped away some tears.
"no Tyler. I'll talk to you later." I watched as josh got in his car and drove away, "ty," I heard Brendon call from the bench, I pinched the bridge of my nose, "yes Brendon."
  "Um since josh drove me here can you give me a ride home." He whined,
  "yes Brendon I will let's head back inside." I turned around making my way to the doors.
  As I walked to our table greeted with claps and and smiles. I sat down next to Jenna and then the waitress came around and we all ordered.
"Hey ty, where's josh?" Jenna asked
"um he left,"         
  "Oh why?"
"Not really sure, but let's not worry about him, let's celebrate." I smiled, Jenna sighed.
  "okay usually you would be worried, are you okay?"
  "Yes Jenna! I'm fine." I raised my voice a little.
  "I'm sorry..." I apologized and she kissed me on the cheek.