One or None (Percy x Reader x Leo)

I'd been in Camp Half- Blood for almost a month now and yesterday I was claimed as a daughter of g/p. I felt stronger as I was already claimed as a demigod and wanted to take my classes and training seriously.

I spent most of the day at the training arena and after that I went to the beach to relax a bit. I liked going there. It was always calm and free of responsibilities so I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh sea breeze.

- Boo!

A voice behind me shouted. I got almost scared to death and fell on the warm sand. My hair got tangled and was covered in sand as I turned around and saw Leo Valdez. We became friends when I got here but we rarely spoke to each other. I felt bad about that because he was funny and could make the worst situation a bit better using only his jokes and sarcasm. I loved his sense of humour.

- Wow Leo! You almost killed me! - I tried to stay calm and get the sand off my hair.
- Sorry for that. I just thought you needed some laugh after such a hard training.
- Thank you then. I'm going to laugh as much as I can when I get that sand off my hair.
- Let me help you.

Leo put his fingers in my hair and gently removed the sand stuck in it. After a few minutes in silence, he was still playing with my curls.

- Leo! What are you doing?
- Noth...nothing. Just getting rid of some sand.

He smiled a bit. We started walking along the shore. It was almost sunset.

- Isn't it beautiful? - I asked Leo while looking at the horizon.
- Yeah...just perfect.
- Yes. Perfect. - I repeated and turned to Leo who wasn't even looking at the same direction as I did.
- Hey y/n!
- Huh?
- Would you...umm...I mean...if you...arghhh!

He gave up this conversation and ran away leaving me confused on the beach.

- Leo! Leo! Where are you going? Ugh, it always happens like this. - I sat on the ground and drew a heart in the sand. - They always leave...
- Who leaves?

Another voice asked. It was Percy Jackson - the boy who saved Olympus...twice. I barely knew him but he seemed cool and nice. He was also very kind and handsome but that's not the topic, right?

- Everyone. - I said and continued drawing a heart.
- Well, why so? - Percy asked and sat next to me.
- I wish I knew.

Then Percy wrote two letters inside the heart drawing. P.J.

- You love yourself? Nice. - I started giggling and wrote my initials next to Percy's.

He simply drew a plus between our initials and in the next moment he was gone.

- Wait Percy! Oh Gods! You too? Well, alone again.

I stood up and went to my cabin trying not to think about how strange the boys here were.

On the next morning I was about to go and have breakfast when I saw a huge bouquet left in front of my door.

- Um, okay. - I said to myself and took the card between the flowers.

"Y/n meet me tonight at the beach.
                      P.J."

Percy?! What?! Why would he want to meet me? No idea. I guess I was going to go and find out myself. As I had finally startes eating my breakfast, I felt two warm hands wrapping around my waist. I almost spat my food out of surprise.

- Surprise! - Leo shouted as he let me go.
- Leo! What the Hades are you doing?! I was going to spit the food because of you!
- You're never prepared for my surprises y/n. But it's time we changed that. How about a walk on the beach tonight?

Leo immediately started blushing. Why? No idea again.

- Um, Leo, I...would like to but I have...plans tonight. Do you want to take that walk earlier?
- Yeah sure. Meet me after breakfast.

He ran away again but was way happier than before we spoke. I was clueless about the reason.

To be continued...