01

Calum walked through the doors of one of the many large college buildings on campus, struggling to find his way to his first class of the first day.

Wandering through large crowds, Calum finally makes it to his first class, up on the second floor.

He decides sitting in the second last row would be best. He didn't want to be in the back row, and he definitely didn't want to be in the front rows.

Since he arrived early, Calum watched as people entered the classroom.

As the class was about to begin, a girl comes rushing in, and taking the spot in front of Calum. He, of course, checked her out, as he was doing that to almost every single girl that walked in.

Calum knew that was wrong, his girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it very much.

His girlfriend, Danielle, was one of the most popular girls at their high school, Calum somehow managed to get her to go on a date with him. Everything just went from there.

She is truly in love with Calum, and Calum loves her all the same. They don't go to the same school, but they now both live in the same city, their schools aren't too far from each other.

"Good morning, class." The professor says, placing her stuff on the desk.

Calum already wanted to leave. He wanted to go back to his dorm to go back to sleep. Partying last night wasn't a smart decision, he was really regretting how much he had to drink as the professor started teaching already. He was also jealous that his roommate, Michael, was able to sleep in, as he doesn't have a class until two this afternoon.

He takes out his notebook, getting ready to take notes, even though he probably won't.

-

"Hey, Michael." Calum mutters as Michael enters the front door of their room.

When you enter their room, straight ahead there's two doors leading to their separate bedrooms.

Calum wasn't even supposed to have a roommate since it was his first year. He decided to apply for one anyways and got one with Michael, who's also in his first year.

"Hey, what's up?" Michael replies, dropping his bag on the other chair at the table and walking straight to the fridge behind Calum.

"I already have some homework, so I'm trying to get that done." Calum sighs.

"I'm gonna go down to get dinner, do you want me to grab you anything?" Michael asks his roommate, closing the fridge.

"I already ate, don't forget it's after nine already. Thanks though." Calum chuckles.

"Right. I'll be back." Michael replies.

Calum thought Michael was a cool guy. The first time they met was the week before school started when they moved in, he wasn't sure what to think of Michael. Calum learned he likes to eat, and drink alcohol a lot. He's also pretty shy, yet very outgoing.

Calum finishes his homework before getting up from their little kitchen table and walking into his bedroom.

He brings his laptop so he can watch Netflix, but he gets a FaceTime call from Danielle.

"Hey, babe!" She smiles, when she sees Calum.

"Hey, Dani." He smiles back.

"So! How was your first day?" She asks, as she sits on her bed.

"It was good, actually. I'm mad that I have a class at nine in the morning, but it's fine, I'll get over it." He chuckles.

"You're going to love it in college, I promise." She tells him.

Danielle is actually just started her second year at university, as she's a year older than Calum. Another reason why Calum still doesn't understand why she went for him.

"I really like it so far, I thought I'd hate the dorms and having a roommate, but Michael and I are already good friends." Calum replies.

"I'm back!" Michael calls, slamming the door.

"Michael! Come meet Danielle!" Calum yells, Michael opening to door seconds later.

"Hi, Danielle!" Michael exclaims, smiling and waving at her.

"Hey, Michael. I hear you and Cal are getting along well."

"Yeah. We're good friends now. I accidentally saw him naked, he accidentally saw me naked, we've really connected on a spiritual level." Michael tells her.

"As long as you don't steal my boyfriend!" Danielle laughs.

"Oh, no way. He's way out of my league. Not my type either. A little too male, if you ask me." Michael chuckles.

"Okay, that's enough." Calum says, moving his laptop away from Michael.

"He's awesome!" Dani giggles.

"Thanks!" Michael yells, leaving Calum's room.

"He's not gonna steal me he's gonna steal you." Calum frowns.

"Hey, come on now." She says, pouting.

"Babe, I have to go to bed. I'll come visit you soon though." Calum tells her.

"Alright. I love you." She smiles.

He smiles back, "I love you too."

The two end the call, and Calum sighs.

"So, she seems cool." Michael says, standing in the doorway.

"Can you, like, not try to steal my girlfriend?" Calum asks.

"Yeah, whatever. Sleep well, goodnight!" Michael calls, closing the door.

Calum was glad he was finally here at college. He couldn't wait for everything to really get started.

_________

HI HERES CHAPTER ONE I KNOW I SAID A WEEK BUT WHATEVER WHO CARES THAT IM ON VACATION HI I HOPE THIS STARTED OUT WELL IDK