Chapter 11: Mulan & Alaadin

Start bij het begin

" Hey we were having fun." Whined Armani.

Pushing Chloe behind me I was furious, " Don’t you ever think you can take her or Aiden without my permission! Don’t you dare! Or I will report it as a Kidnapping." I pushed him back.

He stumbled on his feet and fell to the ground, " And don’t you ever lie and say you’re their father to get them. Don’t think you can blackmail me or I swear it will be the last thing you do!!" I screamed.

" Chloe go to a room and close the door. Don’t open it until I come back, and don’t open it for anyone no matter what!" I warned her.

Nodding her little head she ran up the stairs before I heard a door slamming shut, " Chill out. It was just a joke." Armani stood up, trying to get me in an embrace.

" Stay away!" I pushed him away before going out the door and driving toward the gym.

As soon as I got there I didn't even bother asking if I was allowed because I was going in either way. Finding the locker room I walked in - ignoring all the guys scrambling around to cover themselves- until I found James, Tony and Aiden.

" Whoa whoa Kat what are you doing here?" Asked Tony as he covered himself.

James did the same, while I grabbed Aiden's arm, which to my luck he was fully dressed, " I’m taking him home."

" We were going out for some food and then we were going to come home." said James.

Tony looked at me and said, " Why are you dressed like that?"

" It’s okay. Thanks but I’m taking him home, and the outfit? ‘Cause I lost a bet," I said pulling Aiden into my arms. I rested him on my hip before walking out of the locker room and to the car.

Placing Aiden into the backseat and fixing his seatbelt I gave him a soft smile, " You and I are going to have a movie marathon with Chloe sweetie."